Thread: Beach girls

Platinum Member

Beach girls

Hello Wendy again .. my wife and myself have been going to the beach a lot this year her in a tankine me skimpy bikini bottoms and a tight tank top I have long blonde and gray hair and very noticeable boobs we blend in ok that is until I take off my top ... to get some sun ... or go swimming my wife said keep your top on but when I go in the ocean it looks like I am a older woman bra less in a wet tank top

She just gives me the look I said I should wear the bikini tops too no comment from her

Go for it!! I would love to be able to do that... best I can do is in my own pool which thankfully has decent privacy from the neighbors
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Wendy, I think if you have very noticeable boobs then you need the bikini top also, makes perfect sense to me.
    Crissy

My thought is that your wife probably thinks if you want to dress like a woman, you should be acting like a woman and wear the top.

It sounds like you may want to pick and choose. That's your option.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A one piece suit would solve a LOT of your issues! I like them!

670.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you have long hair and noticeable breasts then certainly wear a bikini if you have the figure.
    I'd do it in a heartbeat were I in that situation. Why not look your best?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Definately wear a bikini top or a very nice one piece
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman