Thread: Hair Dresser Appointment

Hair Dresser Appointment

I finally worked up the courage to make an appointment at the hairdresser, it was for Friday the 7th Aug at 2.30pm so had 4 days to wait, well Friday finally turns up and guess what? I get a message from her to say her son was sick and had to pick him up from school and take him to the Doctors so had to cancel all Fridays appointments, she will reschedule everyone for next week, I just hope my courage lasts that long.
    And I hope her son is OK.
    Sophie Mosley

Silver Member
    You've been a forum sister for 14 years. Surely you can wait a week! Look forward to it, as you did to the cancelled one, and enjoy the experience!

Sophie, I agree with Jenny, take it in stride and you will be enjoying yourself there next week. You know you have to come back and let us all know how you did.
    Crissy

I'll say this. The more you see a person. The more both of you open up. So make sure you keep seeing the same lady, and it will become more comfortable for both parties. Coming from a girl. Who almost a year ago. Was super uncomfortable going to a salon. I have no issues seeing my stylist, and leg wax lady now.

My stylist and me only saw eachother. For about 20 minutes a month, but if she had time we would chat a little after. That all changed because of the lockdown, and me needing a haircut. I've spent three hours in her salon since may. That helped a lot also. As we would talk as she did her work, and last time I saw her. She said I need to be in the salon more.

The more you also see her. The more they will be open to suggesting things for you. Mine really wants to put highlights in my hair, but I'm waiting till her health gets better.

Enjoy the day, and if your like me. I find it relaxing. Even getting my leg waxed. Is relaxing in a way.

Ericka is correct, the more you see a person the more comfortable you get and talking with them is easy, sort of like talking with a good friend which in my case with my nail tech Traci is true. I have been going to the same salon for six years and Traci has been doing my nails for almost that long. When it is quiet she takes extra time and we have a regular gab fest. She told me that she tells me things she does not even tell her husband.
    I have an appointment for this Monday and cannot wait.
    Crissy

Crissy,

Way to go.. Has your wife had any change of heart re: manicure with color? Anyway have a great visit with Traci.

Davina

Mine is on Friday.... so it will be a great week for us both...