Thread: "You're not a transvestite"

"You're not a transvestite"

Your laugh of the day.

I played in a charity golf scramble today (played decent, nice weather and a lot of fun).

On the 9th hole there is a yellow sign for the longest drive. I pick it up to move it to one of our balls. My playing partner Paul says it might be for the woman's longest drive, so I look and it says "Woman" so I put it back in the ground where I found it

Paul says to me "You're not a transvestite".

I answered, "Paul, these days you never know."

I love the "I know something you don't" - type moments in life.
    Last edited by Val_Blackbird; 08-08-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Clearly wrong smiley.

You have me smiling for sure with this, Yep if he only knew.
    Crissy

I would have asked him if saying yes meant I could go from the Ladies Tee.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Great one. I assume no one knows. Have you aver played golf as a woman from the red tees? That is so much fun. I had the best round I ever (78) had and will probably never get close to that again. Last year as part of SF Pride in San Francisco, we had the first ever PGA co-sponsored golf outing with a golf pro with every foursome. It was held at Harding Park in SF where today is the third round of the PGA Championship. We will be doing it again this year and will play that same course this September. It was so much fun and so meaningful to me to be able to represent a part of the LGBTQ+ community like we did for the very first time with the PGA! Search some old Golf Digests from last year, July or August, and you can read about it and see a picture of my best friend and past active member here, SuzanneF, and a picture of my cis-woman golf partner.

No, no one knows.

I've hit from the red trees in scrambles, but never dressed. If I'm going to get dressed, I prefer spike heels to golf spikes.

Paul and I are in the same golf group and if your scoring average is greater than 95, you do hit from the red tees, so hitting from the reds in our group is not unheard of (mostly older gentlemen; at 63, I'm in the younger contingent).

Golf did figure into one of my first times going out. I went to Reno for a golf outing, and then drove to San Francisco to have a day and a half dressed. My suitcase was half golf clothes and half girl clothes.

One more golf related story. Last year, or maybe the year before, the musical Kinky Boots appeared at the St. Louis Muny, a large (10,000 seat) amphitheatre. Two of our group members were season ticket holders, and they were commenting on how good the show was (one in his 70's, the other in his 80's).

Aspiring Member
    Another ?nobody knows?.
    Most weeks I play with a group of pals (en femme of course) nothing too serious and one day I tee-ed up, hit my ball only too find I was on the red tees.
    ?You left off your skirt? ?Half way for girls? "Joining the trannies are you?" and other ribald remarks followed. If only they knew.
    The sequel is that a few weeks later I did a hole-in-one, my first.
    Vikky

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

OOPS!!!!
    Did you spot my deliberate (not) error. Just to make it clear I was not en femme.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My trans buddy is a big golfer. Sometimes she plays dressed. She usually gets lower scores when she's playing as Cindi.

I wonder if it's because she's using the red tee's?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!