Thread: Anyone done professional boudoir photo session?

Anyone done professional boudoir photo session?

So over the course of the evolution of this interesting life, my wife has admitted that her favourite part is when I am in-between my male and female states; ie, when I am removing my dress with lingerie still underneath but with wig off and makeup still on. She has tried to take pictures but says it needs a professional eye.

My question: has anyone here done professional boudoir shots? The idea is intriguing but also a little frightening. I always consider my ‘half way’ phase to be my most vulnerable time and am not sure if I could relax enough to get good photos. If anybody has experience or tips to share, I am all ears!

Yes. I usually have pictures taken by a professional at Keystone. She would also do a boudoir photo shoot in my room.

I had one set done as kind of a stripteasee. I was wearing a faux fur coat, and when I took it off, I revealed that I was only wearing a bra and shapewear underneath. In the second pert, I changed into a nightgown and negligee, and she had me pose in several sexy positions.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Not professional although I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that !!

We took a vacation, girls only, a few years ago and one night in the hotel we were sitting around in lingerie watching TV.
    I was feeling very feminine and she saw that. She took my camera and began taking shots. On the couch, by the TV then on the bed. It was so exciting. I don't think I've ever felt more feminine and it showed in the pictures. Ever since I've had the fantasy of a professional shoot but just never did it. Maybe I'm afraid it won't be as good, or I won't be as good, I don't know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi Angela, I am the Boudoir Shoot Queen! I've had 3 sessions over the years, experiences of a lifetime. Takes a lot of planning and preparation, but so worth it. Here are some links describing my experiences.

Good luck, have fun! Hugs, Michelle

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...r-Shoot-photos

*https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...298-Hawt-Shots!

*https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...le-Black-Dress

Nope, but hope to someday.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Thanks for all the replies! Being photographed at all is never my favourite thing, in a state of feminine undress in front of someone I don’t know is a little worrying albeit somewhat enlivening!

Michelle, your photo sets are really beautiful. I’m sure you held some back! My wife wants something a little more daring. Not explicit, just raw as she puts it. If and when I do it, I’ll report back on the experience!

Silver Member
    Angelia, get your wife a camera and let her start shooting!!!

Oh cameras are not the problem, Jenny! I was getting undressed in front of her and then saw that she was taking pics. All the easy naturalness was gone and I had all the grace of a newborn giraffe. We did take more in various poses but it is her idea for the professional and how can I say no to that?