I'm curious. How many of you simply like wearing women's clothing for the feel of it? And how many of you are into something deeper?

I have a fetish Twitter account. I don't want to go into that on this site because I know this is separate from that. I came out to my Twitter followers that I had a feminine side and I call her Diana. I received so many positive responses to that it was overwhelming. But one response stood out. It read "I see you and you are beautiful. Thank you for sharing Diana." I felt this joy bubbling up inside me. A joy of being recognized. Of being seen. I actually got emotional. This was my first real hint that something more is going on.

I keep dancing around. I guess Diana likes to dance. My reading choices have changed. I'm totally turned off the violent action thrillers I used to read. My taste in television shows has changed. I seem to be constantly watching HGTV shows about house flipping. I watched an episode of Say Yes To The Dress and I actually liked it. These are shows I have always shunned. My taste in music has changed. My wife and I were in the car the other day and the song Maria came on the radio. It's a song I'd always been indifferent to. I didn't dislike it, the song just did nothing for me. This time I was bopping around on my seat and singing along! I knew the words because my wife likes the song and had played it several times in our fifteen year marriage. When we got home I tried an experiment. There's a Donna Summer song I have always hated. I think it's called MacArthur Park. I always mocked the idea of singing about someone leaving a cake out in the rain lol. I just didn't like the song! This time I was again singing along and I actually danced with my wife to the song! She definitely found that amusing!

So I guess I'm trying to figure out how far this actually goes. Obviously I'm more than just a guy who likes to wear a dress. I have a feminine side with her own personality and her own tastes that differ from mine. I'm not sure how far I want to take this. I'm new to this whole world. I've only been a CD for a month. So I'm still finding out new things about myself. All I know is wearing a dress just feels RIGHT. Do you all have a feminine side and how does she let you know she's there?