Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Just A Crossdresser Or Something More

Hey Diana,

I was following your discussion with Steffi about having a personality change when dressed up. I have had a huge change when I am dressed and out at clubs since I began going out in public around 2017. It was subtle at first but over time became obvious that the female version of me is much more outgoing and I find it fascinating that I am not the only one experiencing this. I used to be a wall flower at dances. Not when dressed up as Sandi. Of course I have to give a lot of credit to the women who initially grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the dance floor. It can be SO much fun. Thanks for sharing that Diana and Steffi as it makes me feel like some others have experienced what I have so I am not imagining it.

Sandi

Hi Sandi,

I'm glad we could help. While I'm still figuring this all out it's nice to know conversations I'm having are making a difference to others. I guess we're always going to be learning new things about ourselves.