Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife wants to see all my spending!

All I can say is “Everything done in the dark will come to the light”. It doesn’t matter how careful you are, someone will find out eventually. Does this mean I’m going to wag my finger at you for not coming out? Not at all. But all you girls who think you’re being so clever and pulling one over on the wife, just remember it all comes apart eventually.

Judy, at least your wife asked. My ex-wife was such a snoop that she would have just found the spending. As to how to respond, tell her you have been buying scratchers with all the money. ;-)
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".