Thread: Masks and the self confidence to go out

Masks and the self confidence to go out

I?m just wondering whether any others on this board have used the current pandemic and the requirement to wear facemasks as a great opportunity to go out and be bolder en femme ? I have ventured outside several times and driven while dressed but never around any people, and I think this current environment might make a great opportunity to get closer to others ( not too close of course) while dressed. I know it?s just a baby step but it?s still a big one for me.

Good luck and enjoy it. It will get easier with time I was out the other day. As I am not very good with makeup masks make it a lot easier. As long as my mannnerisms are appropriate I don?t get too many stares

Platinum Member
    Masks certainly do provide an extra level of distraction from masculine lips and jawline. I think its a good basis for building your confidence when you are out.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Here I am doing the grocery shopping. Without a mask I need lots of time for proper makeup. With a mask I've just been doing most all of my errands as Vivian.
    InTheGrocery01-Small.jpg

One can never be positive of course, but my "trans-dar" was buzzing the other day when on a bike ride I passed what I am pretty sure was a sister wearing a mask to walk her dog. She was tastefully dressed in colorful leggings. Definitely a blendable outfit, but something about her neck and shoulders made me read a male body.

Ironically, this happened just after I left from a socially distanced visit with another sister I know locally.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.