Thread: A first for me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A first for me

I know I don't post here very often, but I am here daily reading all the post from all of you.

Next week I'm on vacation and I am going to do something I've never done before, unless I chicken out. I plan on going out fully dressed. I can not pass as a woman nor do I wear a wig.

A bit of a back story of me and my neighborhood. I am an early riser and all of my neighbors stay up late. I work Monday through Saturday, and do our weekly shopping on Sunday morning before the wife wakes up. I know my neighbors wouldn't understand so I do most of my dressing inside. I do go out wearing things under my outerwear, panties all the time and when it is colder and I can wear a jacket I will wear more.

My plan is getting up at my normal time and get fully dressed and then go outside while it is still dark out. Not sure exactly what I plan on doing but I do plan on going for a drive in our car, but be back to our house before our neighbors wake up.

When I told my wife what I wanted to do, she asked me why. The only thing I could figure out is that we were talking about my dresses, plus the one she just ordered online for me and I made the comment why even bother it's not like I can go outside wearing them. Was this my subconscious telling me to just to do it?
    Last edited by Steph_CD_62; 08-09-2020 at 02:59 PM.