Thread: Dodging an Embarrassing Bullet

Dodging an Embarrassing Bullet

Last Saturday I decided to go to the movies to see Unhinged, I asked a friend to go with me but she said she doesn't like going on weekends because there are too many kids at the movies on weekends, so I went on my own.
    I wore Neon Pink Tights and a Blue Denim Skirt. After it finished I really needed to visit the restrooms, I go in the first cubical and the toilet is blocked so entered the next one which was ok, I then washed my hands and left. I then proceeded to a supermarket but they didn't have what I wanted so I drove to another one, anyway I'm walking around with my shopping cart, I'd just about explored the whole shop when I felt something fall around my ankles I look down and to my horror, I find my skirt is around my ankles, I quickly pulled it up and discover that I had neglected to do the button and zipper up, once I adjusted myself I looked around to see if anyone had seen it happen, to my relief there was no one behind, the lady next to me was busy looking for something and the ones in front were in deep conversation. Wow, how lucky I was to dodge that embarrassing bullet
    Sophie Mosley

Sophie, Wonderful story with a good ending, you were lucky with that one. I know I would have died.
    Crissy

Reality Check
    That would have been embarrassing.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your movies r open in Oz? How nice, Sissy!

I haven't been to one since they closed down. Including the theater I watching one in during the middle of the movie in mid March!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am sure that was embarrassing but I have one that was even worse although years ago. A long time ago I used to go to the beach and suntan in a thong. Loved the tan but wanted some privacy so I would go to an area surrounded by dunes. Anyhow one of my thongs was too large so I cut out a couple of inches in the crack area and glued an overlapping section of the strap with hot glue. It worked pretty well but after a lot of washings, one day I am tanning facing up and the glue popped loose. Since the material was stretched it popped up to my waist. OMG I covered up fast. I am pretty sure no one saw but I bugged out immediately as I did not want to get in trouble if someone thought I did it on purpose. Anyhow I can relate, haha. I was mortified. Talk about wardrobe malfunctions.

Sandi

Hi Sophie, What a funny and scary moment, right up there with tucking your skirt into your pantyhose! LOL No, nothing like that has happened to me yet...

Platinum Member
    When I was in the eighth grade that happened to a girl in the classroom. The elastic in her half slip gave way and fell to the floor in front of thirty plus students. If I remember correctly our glass had only five girls and 28 boys. Poor Brenda!

Silver Member
    Sophie, yours gave me a good chuckle. My dodged bullet .. After my right hold up let loose and fell down to my ankle while dressed as a guy (no one saw it), I bought some "IT Stays Body Adhesive" and never again had that problem. This adhesive is good!

Years ago, shortly after "America's Funniest Home Videos" had begun airing, my wife and I were dumbfounded by the number of times women's skirts fell to the ground for no apparent reason. So, one day we were entering a mall with a young woman a few steps in front of us, and just like that...her skirt hit the ground. Naturally, she was embarrassed, but she barely lost a step, grabbing her skirt, and holding it up as she continued her quick pace to her destination. My wife and I looked at each other, smiled, and then basically said..."there ya go!"