I have written before about getting your colours and style done. It is the best money I have ever spent. It was an enjoyable experience and has saved me a fortune - plus I feel lot more confident when I go out dressed. A GG friend decided to get hers done and she invited me along with her to the stylist who had done me. I thought about wearing black for devilment but chickened out and wore my 'wow' autumn colours and this met with approval - olive dress, coral handbag and scarf, brown courts, and teal jewellery. I got my friend's colour season wrong but was spot on with her clothing personality. It turned out she was a winter which delighted her as she can wear black. You can learn a lot even from advice to someone with a completely different clothing season and personality. It was the first time I had been out dressed since March 15 and knowing I had on a wonderfully appropriate outfit gave me total confidence despite the long time since the last venture out. I have written about his before and wonder if I am the only crossdresser on this site to have done this. The first consultation I had (with the same organisation) was in London and I was only their third crossdresser - this one has not done any others. Highly recommended. It gives you a huge confidence boost to know that your outfit is absolutely right when you go out in public.