Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gender Dysphoria Test

107. It?s interesting to see a qualitative score for myself against a range of others on the site and thanks to thehiddenme for a little more insight.

Aspiring Member
    73. Yup, feels about right. Right enough that I'm on HRT at the moment.

Ha, that one is interesting. I answered all questions as a totally non-binary, extreme gender dysphoria-suffering individual: presenting as the opposite gender 100% of the time, totally hating my body, confused all the time with the other gender by people I never met before, dressing full time as the opposite gender, never hesitating between genders, etc. The maximum gender dysphoria syndrome that I could possibly imagine within this test.
    I scored... 43/135. Bottom line: I "MAY be experiencing gender dysphoria". Really? What did make you think that?
    To be fair, I guess the gender dysphoria in my answers was so radical, the test decided that the responder was totally convinced that he was a woman and therefore did not qualify for gender dysphoria... Hey, that makes sense.

I did the test the other way around by inverting all my answers:
    131/135 (No gender dysphoria)
    So presumably the 43 I did before was more "dysphoric" than I thought (I mean, maybe "you MAY be" is a stronger statement than you might think for the authors of the test) and I suspect that you can't really reach 0.
    Maybe something to keep in mind when you evaluate your own score (if you responded honestly and not to probe it like I did).
    Last edited by DianeT; 09-04-2020 at 01:00 PM.

78... not a surprise to me. I have had the feelings of dysphoria before, I just didn't know what it was called

I got 62.
    Gender dysphoria
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I?ve been thinking about my response to this. Dysphoria basically means dissatisfaction and unease. When I answered the test (my result was 80) I wasn?t sure if I was answering honestly or deliberately trying to skew my response towards dysphoria. But if the latter was the case what does it mean that I want to see myself as gender dysphoric. I am Dissatisfied with being male and would like to be be more feminine. I wish I had been born female. Help! I don?t understand myself.

86, for whatever that's worth.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Oh good Lord. I answered as me, not how I think my SO or anyone else would answer. I got an 81 with a recommendation I should seek "online counseling which can be very effective at treating gender dysphoria". And then I did it again, saying no to everything. I got, "your results indicate that you have no, or only a few, symptoms of Gender Dysphoria", with a recommendation to still seek a counselor in case my "feelings, thoughts, or behaviors get worse".

And then there's a link to "tap here" to chat online with a Licensed Counselor who can treat Gender Dysphoria. Good grief. As if someone can make an accurate assessment online. Methinks this is a clever way for a group of therapists to get much needed clients, i.e. a money making scheme for people to take advantage of the gullible. How would they counsel someone who answers this questionnaire while in the middle of a Pink Fog.
    Last edited by ReineD; 09-08-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    Reine

You Can Call Me Christy G
    I took the test a few days ago without intending to respond to this thread but after spending a few days here browsing through different threads I decided to comment. I tried to answer the 24 questions as honestly as I could and the score was 106. As I read here, I sense my interest in expressing myself through crossdressing, is different than what I read many here are feeling and doing. I'm not interested in passing. I won't likely use makeup though years ago I tried eye shadow, eye liiner and blush and looked quite stunning. My blue eyes and long lashes have often been commented upon by women. But my beard has been a companion for longer than anyone I've met along the way, so it will likely remain.

I don't identify as a woman trapped in a man's body, but I do have a great desire to feel a brassiere on my body. I find them quite tantalizing and in the short time I've been exploring these feelings I've bought a few. And I don't seem about to stop building that particular part of my wardrobe. So 106 is fine and wearing brassieres in my home, even when I go out seems to be working as well. I appreciate that these feelings can be expressed in so many different ways.

I got a 95. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

this whole thing is something of a puzzle to me..... after all, who says? nobody knows you like you do (anyone). for myself JIJI is just JIJI, don't seeem to need any other label...... I wouldn't bother to take an 'intelligence test' either... trust yourself, would be my suggestion to anyone and everyone.... JIJI Xx