Thread: Just an Update.

Just an Update.

My wife has been simply awesome with dealing with my cross dressing. A few weeks ago we went shopping, specifically for work shoes for her, but she let me know that I also needed to look for myself. I came home with three pairs of high heels that day, and ordered a forth that they didn't have in my size. I mentioned trying on a pair of heels in the store and she looked around and was sorta on the fence about it, but said maybe not.

A few weeks before that we went shopping and she mentioned that we should look through the dresses to see it there was anything I might like. We didn't, but had fun looking. I have ordered a few cheap dresses from Amazon and Ebay that she got a kick out of. A couple of them are bodycon dresses that hide nothing!

The bodycon dresses looked a bit off with my typical skinny male hips so I ordered a cheap pair of hip and butt pads. She told me the dresses look better, but I need to shop for a bit more padding! The pads i bought are cream colored and show through pantyhose. I asked her if she had any old makeup I could smear on them to get the color closer to my skin tone. She didn't, but tonight she came home from shopping and handed me a couple different types of makeup she picked up at the Dollar Store. I got out my pads and smeared them up and now they hide very well behind one pair of pantyhose. I got dressed up and showed her and she was pleased with the results too.

It is freaking wonderful to have a wife that is accepting and encouraging, and I let her know it often. It has taken some time. Just a short 3-4 years ago I was worried the marriage was over when she found out!

...and sorry, she has sisters, but you would want them!

That's wonderful. Your wife is definitely worth her weight in gold. My wife freaked out when I told her. But then this did come on suddenly and I'd never expressed (or
    felt) any interest in wearing women's clothing until just over a month ago. We had some very intense discussions for the first week or so where I had to reassure her that I wasn't turning gay or bi, that I wasn't interested in changing my sex and that I'm not going to leave her. I thought I might have to live a DADT life but she has surprised me. Now I can openly dress in front of her. She helped me choose a few dresses and skirts online. And she has even picked out a few tops that she felt would suit Diana and I have to admit I really liked her choices. We're both lucky to be married to understanding and supportive spouses.
    I'm just starting on this new journey. I'm still figuring things out. Who knows where it will lead?

Instead of smearing your pads in makeup that could rub off and ruin your clothes, you could instead use opaque flesh colored tights, then put your regular hose on over those.

Aspiring Member
    Good for you for being able to pull off a bodycon. I'm sure it looks good even without the pads. I wanted to get one but I'm sure it wouldn't be a good look for me.

Platinum Member
    Thanks for sharing this with us. Even though it is far from my experience, it is good to know that some of us have both accepting and encouraging partners, and that even when discovered under less than ideal circumstances, a marriage can survive and grown.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Instead of smearing your pads in makeup that could rub off and ruin your clothes, you could instead use opaque flesh colored tights, then put your regular hose on over those.
    Micki always has the best advice. Experience counts.

I echo what Kim said, and oh how lucky are you!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    Good for you for being able to pull off a bodycon.
    I didn't say the bodycon dresses look great! I am a bit large around the middle, not too bad, but I need to lose a few more pounds, but I don't care. I saw a crazy tight dress and had to have it, it lead to more! Keep in mind I don't venture outside.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    They were almost white and my legs are slightly tanned. I am fair skinned, and blonde so I don't get very dark, but the contrast was too much. I tried a pair of opaque tights, even with a couple pair of pantyhose the pads showed through. Last night I tried them with just one layer of pantyhose and from a distance to are not obvious, but close up the edges show. I pulled on a pair of tights with a pattern and the pads disappeared. Something to break up the edge of the pads helped a bunch!

These from Target.

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-lar...91#lnk=sametab

Fish net tights would probably hide them too.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Like I said before, I thank her for her acceptance and I thank her often.

Last night while dressed with my too large 40H bra and forms and a tight bodycon dress that probably looks ridiculous, I gave her a huge hug and thanked her for being so good about my dressing, then I washed the dishes while dressed! (I think that helps too!)
    Last edited by Pumped; 08-12-2020 at 06:17 AM.

I too love shopping with my partner. Whenever we buy a mini skirt, she puts the waist around my neck to check the size. Makes me squirm a bit if there are people around but it's a good tip; works every time. And the other day, I tried a dress on between the racks... over my clothes of course. I also let her know how much I appreciate her, usually by buying her stuff. For example, we bought six bras from Marks and Spencer in Coventry the other day. Only one of them was for me. Annoyingly, she left it and the dress, which I was dying to wear, in Paris when we came back to Vienna! I got a bit annoyed about it which I feel bad about now. But it's a lovely sexy summer dress and, by the time I get it back, it will probably be too late to wear it.
    Last edited by MiniRock; 08-11-2020 at 11:50 PM.

me and my wife share the same moments like yourself ...it is a joyful times together ,,,,
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....