Hi Girls
I am just wondering if any of you have the same feelings as me. As I work from home the lockdown has not really changed my life that much. Up to 2014 when I was not so confident about who I was I would stop dressing for a while but then the urge to dress was over powering so I would dress en femme. As I grew more comfortable with myself my confidence grew and not worried about what society thought of me I dressed and went out more often. About 4 months ago I really thought about whom I am even more than usual and thought to hell with it embrace my feminine side fully and see what happens. I have been to the beach out dressed for diner, drinks and shopping and dressing regularly at home with make-up, nail polish and wig on nearly all the time. I have told a girl who is a friend about Stephanie and been out in public for bike rides with her basically dressed in male shorts and top but with earrings nail polish and make up on. So yesterday I went shopping all dressed up took in 2 shopping malls and other stores for 4 hours came back with even more cloths than planned shorts and camis but also looked other clothes. As I tried the clothes on I started to think I am more calm, less stressed and happy with myself when I am en femme. But lately have been thinking of living as a woman full time and trying to figure out all the implications of doing so. The journey continues.

Stephanie