Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose at work

Aspiring Member

Pantyhose at work

Today I decided to go fully underdressed to work, Brassiere, Camisole, Panty and Pantyhose, this is the first time I am doing all together, not as Hot in Toronto. Already a nice experience, Pantyhose is just really nice to wear.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Good for You!

I wore panties and hose at work for years to the point where it felt "wrong" to being wearing pants without hose.

Yup, I agree the feel of silky smoothness on your legs is indescribable.

Aspiring Member
    Yup, love wearing panty hose under pants

I?m on your bandwagon. Daily, either pantyhose or thigh highs and panties for sure. The days I couldn?t felt weird. I tried a bra once, but you could see it?s outline, so I regretfully, left it at home. Hope you have a comfortable day. Let us know.

hello Bruce,
    I would be doing that too - if it were not do hot and humid at present; and if my employer was not in lockdown and telling me to keep out of my office!
    stay healthy,
    luv J

I have been wearing panties and pantyhose to work for close to 5 years now. I agree with the others here who say it feels strange when wearing pants to not have hose on. I go from an air conditioned house to an air conditioned office so I wear regardless of the temp outside.

Aspiring Member
    Wore it all Day, was very comfortable will be wearing another pair Tomorrow and I just got another pair from Walmart Today, non control, extra stretch
    Last edited by Bruce64; 08-11-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Silver Member
    In drab I under dress almost every time: exceptions .. Drs. and in a place where I might get a hug.

Support hose can feel really good on your legs if you have to stand a lot at work. My climate is far too hot though except for a couple of months in winter, so I do not get to wear them often.

Sandi

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I wear pantyhose in the winter as an extra layer to keep warm, especially when going for a walk. This gives a nice feel to my legs while walking. But, in the summer, I do love wearing hosiery while wearing my skirts.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I love pantyhose and stockings! It's just too hot in Dallas to wear other than winter.

Aspiring Member
    I've frequently underdressed pantyhose or stockings at work in the winter, and occasionally in the summer when the aircon was set so cold that I was freezing.

I wear pantiehose once or twice a year. I am a garters & stockings guy and wear them all the time, except in bed or shower. I agree it is very nice to feel them on you.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I'm really trying to work up the courage to try this!

Platinum Member
    While I did wear a panty to work sometimes I did not wear hosiery. When I started reading comments on this forum I tried underdressing; bra, camisole, panty, pantyhose. I found I felt no stimulation or positivity. It only made going to a bathroom time consuming. Women I feel your pain at sports venues. I have found when my peripheral neuropathy in my legs goes crazy wearing support pantyhose is of benefit. If anyone has issues like that check out the different levels of support of fashion hosiery over medical hosiery. In many cases women's support hosiery works as well as medical hosiery and is a lot cheaper and looks good.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    When I had to go to the office, i wore pantyhose as frequently as I could, but always put socks over them. Then, I started to buy fashion tights. Some that have a nice pattern or were thick so that they looked like socks. In all the time I did that, no one ever questioned me. Now, that i am at home, I can pretty much wear whatever I want during the day.

Aspiring Member
    Somehow I have to put on socks first then the pantyhose over it otherwise it gets sweaty and uncomfortable, two Days in a row Tomorrow I rest.

Weather in the UK is normally temperate so I can under dress most of the time at work except the few days it's hot. Panties and hosiery.

But things are different now. I can work from home so don't go into the office and my wife, who I came out to early on in lockdown, has prohibited me wearing anything.

But the feeling is awesome.

I had to work my way up to wearing tights though. I started at stockings.

Also socks or dark pop socks cover tights showing at ankles.

Shoppers Drug mart and other places I assume sell knee high haose that can be work underneath pants (less hot) and even with a skirt that goes just below the knee. They can be pulled up just above the knee, Useful for bathroom breaks or shopping in pants and trying on dresses to get the look of pantyhose.

I guess your wife wants you nude all day long
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
    Weather in the UK is normally temperate so I can under dress most of the time at work except the few days it's hot. Panties and hosiery.

But things are different now. I can work from home so don't go into the office and my wife, who I came out to early on in lockdown, has prohibited me wearing anything.

But the feeling is awesome.

I had to work my way up to wearing tights though. I started at stockings.

Also socks or dark pop socks cover tights showing at ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbysue View Post
    I guess your wife wants you nude all day long
    Ha ha.

I think she would prefer that I was naked in public than being caught CDing.

Silver Member
    I wore pantyhose everyday for years. I also wore petty pants which were worn over nylons under women's office shorts. They could get hot if you were outside in the summer. Had one woman who knew I wore them. I never wore the shorts, but did wear long pants.

Just a few more weeks till I'll be wearing pantyhose every day. There are at least 20 unopened pairs waiting to see the light of day.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Aspiring Member
    I wear pantyhose a lot during the cold weather. Several years ago I replaced my cotton guy socks with women?s nylon trouser socks (knee highs). Wore them to work and even church in guy mode with no comments or noticeable reaction. Some of my knee highs are tan or nude stockings.

I've worn pantyhose many times to work. I first underdressed in a pair of my mother's purple tights ( yes, purple-it was the 70's 😂 ) since I was probably 7 years old. Now at 50 I am still at it. In fact I wore pantyhose to work just yesterday. Can't wait for the weather to cool don. Whew! Pantyhose CAN get hot can't they?