Thread: Never to far away

Never to far away

Hi everyone

So much good has been happening, brings tear to my eyes.
    When I started on this forum I was hidden, acted more of a Crossdresser little light came into the closet.
    Through the years reading threw the post I new it was more than to me than being the closet. Today I fully dress, have electrolysis 4 hours a week. Had my brows micro bladed yesterday, monthly visits for my nails and hair.
    Next week I will be getting my Trachea shaved, with a lip lift. Have all my letters for bottom surgery which is now being review by the surgeon and hopefully sent to the insurance company.
    I hope to have my nose fixed this fall and if the timing is right my breast done.
    Can you say WOW.

I love you all, for the help, insights and just being here on the website.

Congratulations on finding your path!
    We are all beautiful...!

Hope things go well for you

Yes I can say "WOW" you go girl.
    Angie

Congratulations Leasa! I started as a crossdressers and kept taking those little steps and one day I realized that I was not a CD but something else. Good luck on your surgeries. One question, why not do the nose work with the trachea shave and lip lift, which I had this last January, as well as other work on my forehead and chin?

Allie

Silver Member
    Wow, Leasa. Connect-the cut is going to get a new honest to goodness lady! Best of luck!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wow is rite! You're putting a capital "T" on trans. Congrats!

I hope it all works out the way u planned!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Leasa, You are living the dream, congrats!
    Crissy

Wow Wow Wow this site is just amazing glad you found the true you!

It is always a beautiful thing when someone finds their way to a solution they believe is right for them. We all tend to start at more or less the same point even though perhaps at different ages. Then we try different paths to find one that is a comfortable fit and when that is found, whatever it is like, we develop more in that direction and often end up at places that are so different and sometimes entirely not what we expected. It is a journey to be celebrated. Congratulations and I wish you all the best in your flight to a world that fits better than what was before.

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations to you and all the best for the future, be strong and be patient.

thank you so much ladies, you are making me teary eyed.

Allie - The surgeon said it about how much time he will need, my nose is pretty banged up since it right in the middle of my face I really want that to come out right.

Bruce - thank you I will try to stay strong. My patient well its getting better leaving it to my higher power.

Today I had my Covid test for surgery this week. It remind me of when I was a child and your mother said dont put anything up your nose. Yup you guessed, to me that was a challenge an up the nose the Marble went

I will let you all know how Wednesday goes,

Love you all