Thread: Hi Guys 1

Hi Guys 1

Hi Guys,
    As many of you know, I identify myself as a mirl, a male girl. This video is meant to be encouragement for the small minority of us within the membership here- anyone who just wishes they could wear the clothes women have easy access to, and not wrestle with the challenges of looking more like a woman to do it!

After I figured out my identity, which seems exactly right to me- I am male, indisputably and evidently, but that doesn't make me HAVE TO BE a 'man' in terms of the behavioral and cultural requirements that are assigned to all males.

I found delightful freedom in just being me unapologetically- I"ll put a pic here- and then try to put a video to add depth- but so far it seems it is a bit grainy!
    20200814_084233.jpg
    video link to this video - please let me know if it works https://photos.app.goo.gl/ekMhdS8P47gAtcvG6
    and if not click
    video link to google album https://photos.app.goo.gl/UBj9FWcFFAdPycFN7
    We are all beautiful...!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To each "his" own, Phili!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The link worked. Very nice outfit.

It is an eye catching outfit. Blue and white is so classic, looks good!

The link worked for me, and yes, Phil, I'm glad you have found your happy space.

Love it, the whole thing.

Did you make it?

Phili is pretty handy with a needle.

Love Jean

Thanks!

One moral of my tale is that when you have on the clothes that you love, you may find, as I did, that you just don't want to take them off. Not long after I posted the video, I saw a woman coming to the door. She looked like she might be one of the other chaplains from my church, which for the record I have not attended as trans, but this time I just said to myself- I am who I am, and answered the door. Turned out to be a neighbor we have met once or twice, and I came out on the porch to talk with her and answer the question about references for tree work to remove a fallen limb. She looked half away, probably trying to figure out why any man or woman or whatever I was would be so dressed up at 10 am!

But when I said how much it would probably cost and that I had been in that line of work, life returned to normal. I gave her a card from a tree service and she thanked me, and later came back to give me the card and a thank you note addressed to 'Neighbor' with her name, address, and phone! My wife was home at that time and I had changed, but overall I'm thinking this is one of those days I count as a fond memory.

I didn't want to take off my outfit- I looked great, felt great, and long ago i lost any sense that it is out of bounds or wrong or whatever. And that is my example for today of what everyone says, that most people just take our dressing in stride, since it is understandable on some level, harmless, and it never hurts to have something to remark on or gossip about or even reflect on.

Full disclosure. I curtail my dressing because my wife doesn't like it and feels ashamed. That said, I am not ashamed, and forgoing a pleasure for thebenefit of a loved one is part of life.

PS I didn't make this outfit- not that handy with sewing machine yet, but I'm working on it! The blue top is actually a slinky complicated bodycon type of dress with X sashes front and back, ruched on the sides and shoulders. It took forever to untangle~ - I just bought it for the feel and could see at least the bodice would fit, and there is no changing room now. It turned out to be too short but still clings like a bodysuit so I could wear a skirt outside of it, or pull up the hem around my waist and fold under, making a rolled hem that then lays over the waistline of a skirt and also looks very dressy.
    We are all beautiful...!

I tried the first link and it work and video play fine. If you think your video is grainy then you need more light.

I really like that outfit. Very cute and looks good on you.

I liked this .
    You look happy and very authentic . Absolutely you .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Banned Read only
    I think you look great,Phil. I'd feel good in that outfit too.