My wife decided to go to the bank and then Costco which I knew would give ma good 90 mins to finally get in touch with my feminine side.
I put on a vintage baby blue nightie and panties and relaxed on our bed surfing the internet.
IMG_0558 (1).jpgIMG_0558 (1).jpg
Well 10 minutes out she got a warning her tire was going flat so drove home and found me in the frilly nightie. All I could say was sorry and That I know she doesn't enjoy seeing me in lingerie. She apolgized for not calling. I then made the mistake of discussing the problem and soloution with her all the while laying there in the nightie. She showed very little reaction and left taking the other car.

Using advise from those of you on the board I had not surprised her in lingerie for about a year. You were right and that she didn't sign up for that so I should not bring it into our bedroom at night. We have been married almost 30 years. She has acted like nothing happened even though it was the first time I have been caught. She knows I am not proud about this hobby and am ashamed.
I don't really want to discuss it and she has acted like nothing happened !

Any thoughts or advise ?