Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do there exist men who genuinely couldn't get a kick out of cross dressing?

Sorry I've been slow to get back; my man life does not always leave me with enough time – or as I get older – energy for hobbies. Thank you for the many replies. Looks like the majority of you disagree with my assertion. So I guess I'm probably wrong. Although, TheHiddenMe, at least, agrees that most men are a bit kinky. Anyway, let's respond to a few of your replies directly:

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    society grade 'men'
    love your turn of phrase Phili.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I really hate that you’re making broad generalizations about both our community and the cis community. I for one (and a LOT of other people here are NOT “indulging in a sexual fantasy in public”. This post is nothing but projection.
    Perhaps. And I'm sorry if I offended you Micki. Certainly I accept that not all men are indulging a sexual fantasy when they cross-dress in public. But I, for one, certainly am. I wager there are others like me. Perhaps, I am not a proper cross dresser. But I put on a frock, makeup, forms, heels, and a wig and have gone out several times in public. So by definition – surely - I am.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    Some of us just dress for fun. Please accept this.
    I do Susan. Because so do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Do there exist men who genuinely couldn't get a kick out of S&M (or enter your favorite kink or fetish)?
    Hoist by my own petard!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    WInteresting theories but ones I have heard before.
    O me miserum! (for the moderators: poor me) I so wanted to be original. I failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne S View Post
    However, the real reason for the taboo should be obvious. Men who crossdress have been "looked down on" and ridiculed by many because being "feminine" in perceived as being physically weak or pretending to physical weakness, and thus abandoning their male duty to be tough, strong, and brave: to do the physically hard things in life without complaining, and to be protective of others--especially women and children--when necessary.
    Could be Marianne. Although I have noticed, when I pass some men by, as a reasonably attractive but very tall woman, that they look a bit uncomfortable themselves. And it gives me a sense of power!

I can't reply to everything you said Marianne; it's too comprehensive. But very interesting; thank, you.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    I would disagree about several statements.
    A lot of us that started way before puberty and any thoughts of the birds and bees / sexually activity.
    My history I wanting to dress starting around age 5. It is in a part of brain that says I should have been female.
    Puberty age still a very strong desire to be a girl and sexual became a factor, hated the bits and pieces.

Learn to cope and manage for the most part over the years, had not been sexual in many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post

Might as well ask:

Do there exist men who genuinely couldn't get a kick out of S&M (or enter your favorite kink or fetish)?
    yes, exactly good point!