Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdreaming

Crossdreaming

Does anyon crossdream or did so in the past growing up?

When I was a kid I used to always have dreams where I was kidnapped. And in some of those dreams it led to me being turned into a girl. I used to come up with my own fantasies. At first I always changed back in the end. But then i started ending the dreams wirh the change being permanent. In my teens and young adult years I would fantasize about family members or teachers feminizing me. I shifted more into using original characters because using real people got awkward. Even if it sas just me using my imagination. This was a big part in how I got into crossdressing. I just got curious until I started trying on shoes. Then came what every female clothes I could get access to. Crossdreaming is still a big part of my life. I have never told anyone in my daily life about this.

I wish mine were like yours. Unfortunately I usually have nightmares about every other night almost all my life. I used to dream about being in plane crashes a lot, but some reason that has gone away although many were terrifying. My last bad dream about a snake trying to bite me made me fall out of the bed. Talk about a rude awakening.

My wife says l look like I am having a seizure when having a bad one. I told her to never grab my arm as one time she did that and my dream played it out that a monster had me by the arm. Not cool.

Sandi

i'm sorry to hear that. Dreams like that can be crazy

I actually don't usually have true crossdreams now, more when I was real young. These days its me just fantasizing about becoming the other gender. Once in awhile I do have dreams where I want to buy some shoes and can't find them lol.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    A relatively common dream for me is being somewhere wearing a skirt/dress, hosiery and heels having to explain why I am wearing the clothes. Or another one is someone is chasing me and I am having a difficult time running in heels.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Used to get them a lot. Especially when I had strong urges to dress and was unable to. They would be nightly. Now, not so much, but they do crop up now and again.

i havent been able to dress as much with the lockdown so my dreams have increased . im either living as a woman or explaining to others why im dressed

I have a few of them now and then. Most times it's me walking around crossdressed and not caring about what others think. I've had some where everyone knew i crossdressed and didn't care. I've often had ones where I would transition from Male to Female and everyone would be amazed by how I looked. I've had a few lately where I became an up and coming drag queen.

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Dreams shouldn't be dicounted lightly , I had recurring dreams that lasted for months if not longer when I was 8-10 years old . I wrote then down as part of my information for my gender counsellor . She felt they suggested I had a conflict with my female side and it was trying to take over , looks like she was correct .

Most of my dreams have nothing at all to do with gender. I couldn't tell you how I was dressed - if at all, nor could i say if I was even a male or female.
    Heck - a good portion of my dreams don't even have me in them (it's like I'm floating around and just watching what's going on).
    Lately, my dreams seem to be about trying to get somewhere (or do something), but obstacles keep coming up, keeping me from getting there.

But I do have "crossdreams" every so often.
    These days, they're mostly where I'm in a social setting of some sort and realize that I'm in a dress. Nobody seems to notice or care, but I'm usually looking for a way to quietly slip away and change back before someone gets upset over it. Usually, the dream fades away before I manage it.

Hi Jenny, You brought back some memories of intense dreams I haven't thought about for decades. Not far off from yours, but not something I want to share in the general forum. PM me if you want. LOL Brenda

Banned Read only
    I rarely ever remember my dreams, and the only ones that I do remember were traumatic in some way.

I never have "sweet dreams".
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-23-2020 at 01:46 PM.

I gender-swap pretty frequently while dreaming, though the few dreams that I remember seldom make any sense.

Platinum Member
    Like Charlotte and Bobbi my dreaming has increased due to COVID and not having any time to express myself. Last night I had a terrible dream. I dreamed I was out en femme and my wig was falling off and everyone was recognizing me as a "man in a dress." I could not find my car and search endlessly for it until I awoke. I could not figure out which was worse; losing my wig or not finding my car.

Don't know if I crossdream or not. I would need to remember what I was dreaming to find out. I often find myself daydreaming about crossdressing though.

Silver Member
    Not when I was young, but now, yes, frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Like Charlotte and Bobbi my dreaming has increased due to COVID and not having any time to express myself. Last night I had a terrible dream. I dreamed I was out en femme and my wig was falling off and everyone was recognizing me as a "man in a dress." I could not find my car and search endlessly for it until I awoke. I could not figure out which was worse; losing my wig or not finding my car.
    Nightmares can be freaky sometimes.

Aspiring Member
    Don't think I had dreams like that.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Banned Read only
    Congratulations. From what I have observed in life, it's best to be open about these things before you cross the intimacy threshold. If you wait until later, oh boy.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I had those dreams about being dressed as a girl also. They were not nightmares since I wanted to be a girl. But they were filled with anxiety until all my friends and family members in the dreams finally accepted me as a girl. I was also raised Catholic so guilt is a big part of their socializing process. It would be a few decades before I would throw off the guilt and finally embrace who I am. My favorite dream was being dressed in a white lacy First Communion dress like my female classmates wore every Sunday for months after.

Sometimes as have dreams as Audrey. One that really stands out for me was dreaming I was chosen to model for Italian Vogue! And I was the cover model too!

I had a dream many years ago that I remember fairly well .
    In the dream I was a girl in high school and me and a girl friend went to meet some boys early before class at a lake .
    I was wearing a short denim skirt don?t remember the other clothing .
    My friend got one of the boys in her car and said see you at school and left me there with the other boy .
    I had seen him around but didn?t really know him .
    He was in a pickup truck and he opened the door for me to get in .
    As I was starting to get in he kinda pushed me over the seat and shoved my skirt up , I was shocked he did this ,then he stepped back apologizing and laughing .
    My last thought was being embarrassed that he saw my behind .
    I have always wondered if there is any hidden meaning in this dream ?

Ihave had dreams similar to this and even had them play out for me.

It's a great life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

hello Jenny,
    having dreams or fantasies about being forced feminisation may not be uncommon. I think it is away of dispelling the guilt that can be associated with crossdressing. "It's not my fault, I was forced to do it".
    Perhaps by accepting our desires and being more positive about cross-dressing the dreams may go away. "I am not doing anything wrong. These are my clothes and I want to wear them!"
    stay healthy,
    luv J

I agree with so many here, lots of dreams lately due to lack of privacy to dress. Most dreams involve circumstances where I end up in womens clothes due to circumstances beyond my control :

I fall in the mud at my girl cousins birthday party and am dressed in one of her party dresses

My wife needs a dress hemmed and her sister can't make it. I end up in lacy bra, slip and dress ! Sister shows up later

I loose a bet to my mother in law and am dolled up in one of her square dance dresses !

Others relate to TV shows I watched growing up :

Loved the Autocloset form the Jetsons where George would push the HER button by mistake and suddenly be in full female clothing ! Loved the thought of in one instant of being in women's lingerie, dress and heels ! And the closet breaks so I am stuck in the outfit

My favorite though has always centered around the TV Show Bewitched. Samantha was always using her power to get dolled up in a new outfit ! I would dream something distracted her and that all of sudden the outfit intended for her was on me ! Usually a skirted suit, with Hat purse and pumps. The neighbor Gladis Crabits sees me through the front window and I am stuck in the outfit.

The Brady Bunch - Boys end up in girl clothes as a result of several crazy plots

Lots of fun funny dreams

Only my daydreams are that vivid. Sadly, my real crossdressing dreams are few and far between. They generally involve wearing a skirt or wig or high-heel boots or hosiery or some combination while walking down a busy street terrified that someone will call me out. Strangely, no one seems to notice or care, which means it's just a dream.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 08-24-2020 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling