Thread: Another small step for some a giant leap for me

Another small step for some a giant leap for me

Having a little extra up top I feel uncomfortable dressing with out a proper fitting bra. There's enough there such that I dont feel comfortable walking around without a shirt on. I am challenging myself to do things that women do without a second thought but speed my heart up. Last week I went for a mani-pedi in man mode but I had on girls flip flops and my legs are shaved.. This coming weekend I am going to be professionally fitted for a bra. No more buying the wrong size and being disappointed. Even if I find out that I am not as big as I thought at least the ones I buy will fit me properly. My appointment is for 9 AM with the owner and an assistant. The store doesnt officially open until 10 so I appreciate what they are doing for me. Each step is one step closer to living the life I truly want.

Stef, I did that just this last week and besides getting a proper fit for the first time I found a new friend as well. The bunus points come when you leave the store and have that great feeling that- YES, I did that.
    Joanne

A girl in the north east Jennylace's Avatar
    good for you every time you reach a new goal it will get so much easier.
    Jenny Angelique Sanders
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jennylace/

It amazes me when I hear that up to 80% of women wear the wrong size bra, my wife included! I have had fittings in the past but they just confirmed what I already knew.

The bra should be snug without digging in to your skin. 36 too tight? Try a 38. Pick the cup letter that matches your forms (D for 36 is C for 38 is B for 40, etc...). Done.

Yes , people can be very accommodating.

I'm actually more interested in what this new life of yours is going to look like? And why you have to wait to start living it?

I'm honestly curious, if ten years ago, you would have told me that I will be living as I do. I would have told you, that your crazy, yet here I am.

On the bra, it sounds like you might be like me. I can't go without a top.

If you are try a push-up bra, and insert an extra wedge.

Gold Member
    Yes, Having the correct Bra is a great experience. Because I was "Fitted" once, I wear a bra 24/7.
    I hate to take it off for a shower.
    Rader

B1B2A796-5E7D-4D93-91AA-04D09D08E6AA.jpgB1B2A796-5E7D-4D93-91AA-04D09D08E6AA.jpgB1B2A796-5E7D-4D93-91AA-04D09D08E6AA.jpg

This without any forms or inserts. I hope that there is enough there to say I?m not imagining it

The Goddess has blessed you!

Step,

No, you're not imagining things. What I will say is growth such as that can have a number of causes, some of which can be bad news. If you haven't spoken to your doctor it may be wise to do so.

Nothing medical to worry about. Has been checked. Low t and my genetics. But as a crossdresser I have been blessed. And a good bra makes the most of what I have

Great! It was a giant leap for me. I, too, became very frustrated with bras that just didn?t feel right. I was professionally fitted. It was the best thing I ever did. Now all my bras fit perfectly, with my silicone forms. It?s pure joy putting it on, which is most every day. I?ve even encouraged my supportive wife to get professionally fitted. She hates wearing a bra and really doesn?t care. She can?t wait to take off...what I can?t wait to put on.