Thread: a feel good moment.

a feel good moment.

Earlier today I saw my hairdresser so she could wax my brows. I mentioned I found a picture from like 3 years ago. Before I had any makeup skills. While digging through my computer.

She asked to see it. I told her its scary. She then was like it can't be that bad. So I showed her it. The look she gave. Told me what I needed to know. She looked up at me, and told me Ive come a long way in a short time.

She knows I really started getting more intrested in makeup. About a year and a half ago. Then proceeded to say she was impressed with my current skills, and it's only a matter of time. Probably less then a year. To where it becomes flawless. I've been on a high all day.

Enjoy the high. Its neat to be able to look back and see how far you have come. some day I will be where you are. I am so happy for you

Ahh those moments that validate us and confirm we're on the right track. You can't beat them!
    I'm just starting on this new journey. I'm still figuring things out. Who knows where it will lead?

The best part about what she said. She really means it. Since I have came out to her a few months ago. She's been my biggest supporter, and truly enjoys helping me if I have questions.