Hi ladies! It's been a while since I've been on here. Haven't had much time to dress up as one of my kids are always home. My wife is completely fine with me dressing up. Now I'm needing some advice. I've really been thinking here lately about opening up and wearing some of my fem clothes at home with my kids there. I have not told them about my fem side. In my mind, I feel that holding this secret from them, isn't showing them that's it's acceptable to dress however one feels to, and also one should be comfortable with what they wear. My wife is on board with me wearing fem clothes in front of them. We have 4 kids left at home. Ages 10, 13, 16, and 17. Should I open up to them about my secret side? Again, I feel that holding it back from them until they are adults and out of the house could be interpreted into me being ashamed to do it. We want to teach them that it is acceptable and nothing wrong in being comfortable. The girls already watch Jeffrey Star on YouTube and there are a few boys at their high school that dress up. Have a great day ladies!