Hello to all my beautiful, fun-loving girls of summer. As some of you know, I have been cross-dressed nearly full time and loving it since the lockdown began in early April.

I joined this site on April 10th and one of the first posts I read was "Dressing Femme at the Gym" by Mylilsecret. In that post, some of the girls were sharing that they often go jogging or to their fav local gym, not cross-dressed outright but as men who wear feminine clothing. This struck me as a deeper level of exposure and commitment. With no wig and anonymity to hide behind, there is more vulnerability as my identity is known. As with most seductions, it came slowly at first. I started attending yoga classes in cute girls' yoga pants with little slits down the sides and the boys and Mr. Happy neatly tucked in panties underneath. I knew I would have to own my space 100% if I wanted to pull it off. In truth, a bit of self-consciousness is normal as I felt more exposed than if I were naked. With smiles encouragement from women and 'no comment' from men, I became bolder, switching to brightly colored Capris which displayed my shaved legs to good advantage, and a racer-back tank to show off my shaved underarms. A pair of cute girls' sandals, hoop ear rings, and professionally treated arched eye brows made the look undeniable, then in early August, I painted my toe nails. I came out to my hair stylist in May and She put me in an adorable pixie style that completed the look* and my yoga has never been more fun. I still love to fully dress around the house and go out in full girl mode with wig, heels, and breast forms but I must say, this new hybrid mode is such a joy for running errands about town and just owning my feminine side. Bold hoop ear rings are nearly constant, even the rare times I'm out in guy mode.

So girls, what have been your adventures in mixed mode dressing? Do respond and give us all the juicy details. You are among friends here and you'll feel better for coming clean.

*Note: Yes, I am submissive to my lovely hair stylist and always surrender to Her better judgment on how my hair should be styled. She is a professional artist, after all, and besides, we get into deep conversations about crossdressing, rigid sex roles, and personal freedom. Much better and cheaper than therapy, even with a generous tip.