Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part of my reason for crossdressing

Gold Member
    I myself also worked construction, Out with the mud and the Blood.
    I like your ideas of getting home and change in to something soft and clean.
    Rader

That's a part of the reason I crossdress, too.
    I have never worked in construction, but I come from a background where men are expected to act like men, you know...
    Which sucks. Big time.
    Anyway, when I started crossdressing on a regular basis, I always got a great release of it.
    For those few hours that I sat there in my nighty, I can let go of people's expectations of me, and be my own true self.
    That's probably why I will never have a relationship that lasts. I've come to the conclusion recently that I can never totally give up crossdressing. And I also can't promise a woman that I won't turn into one, lol...

Aspiring Member
    If working in construction, or another manual labor job, was a driving element for crossdressing, does that mean that there was little interest in crossdressing before you worked in that profession?

Personally I can't remember a time when I wasn't attracted to crossdressing. There are so many factors that can contribute to my crossdressing. I'll list just a few:
    1. My mother made it clear that she wanted a girl when I was born.
    2. My sister was born a year after me, and she was pampered by my mother. I was jealous, and believed my mother would love me more if I was a girl.
    3. My older brother beat me up routinely, even breaking several bones. I believed that being a girl was a way of escaping.
    4. My next door neighbor was a very feminine boy, and we were good friends. He loved crossdressing too. (I didn't realize it then, but he was gay, and when he got older he died from HIV.)
    5. As a child I had a very low self esteem, highly introverted, very shy, and very quiet. (One of my teachers even called me a mouse.)
    6. I admired the in female adults in my life, they were nice to me. Male adults were vulgar, heavy drinkers, smokers, who showed no interest in me.
    7. In my world view, parents preferred girls. I never doubted that I was a normal boy, however I also believed all boys secretly wanted to be girls.
    8. It wasn't until I was in college before I even imagined such a thing as "male privilege". Before that I believed girls had all the privileges.

Yes, I believe I experienced some gender dysphoria in my childhood, but by the time I was an adult I had accepted by biological gender. In the end my brain was just hardwired to respond to crossdressing by releasing a host of feel-good neurotransmitters, and they make me happy. An old saying, "give me a child till seven, and I will show you the man," helps explain why I need to crossdress today.

For me its a release of daily stress. Male me is very angry, couldn't care less. Natasha ME is a caring, loving soul. Looks at the positive in every situation. She is kind, gentle. Even when I write male me the writing is bad. Chicken scratch. When I am Natasha the penmanship is beautiful. I love being Natasha. Others I meet do to.

Terri, as my name states I always have crossdressed. Don't know why and really no longer question it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".