Things have gotten tougher in my journey. I have been on HRT for several years and have loved the changes. I'm married to my my best friend friend and really love her despite the changes I have gone through. The problem is She has become very religious in the past few years and has gone from accepting me to trying to get me to stop. She bought me a book written by a person who converted from gay to straight and wanted me to read it. I didn't do that but I have tried to keep things together. I stopped dressing and when my HRT doctor closed her practiced I stopped taking the hormones. Unfortunatly stopping the hormones has made me feel really terrible. The rising testosterone is not how I want to feel about myself. This morning everyone was gone from the house and I got out on of my favorite outfits put on a little makeup and even a spray of my favorite perfume ( it's my favorite because my daughter bought it for me). I felt so wonderful and I really wished that I could just go on living as a woman. I don't really feel I need SRS. Just the hormones plus the ability to live as a woman would be enough.
Now. I have to decide if I want to go back to dressing secretly or try to change my marriage. It's not an easy decision because I still love her and really don't want to leave her.

Stacey