Thread: I can't stand it.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I can't stand it.....

Hey y'all!

A thought has occurred to me that, quite honestly compelled me to make this post..... Anyway, I have said on the forum, more than once I believe, that I have worn pantyhose for practically my entire life, ever since I was a kid. And when I was a pre-teen, (tween, I think is what it's called now) and into my teen years, I did, in secret experiment with girl's clothes..... My oldest sister's clothes, really. I would try on her dresses and pantyhose when no one was home but me. So quite honestly, I suppose I've always had the "pink fog". LOL And now, finally that I'm an adult, (have been for nearly 20 years now, of course), I live alone and don't have anyone to tell me "No, you can't do that", I have the opportunity to let my feminine side come out.

Now, with that said, I cannot STAND to not be cross-dressed. I hate having to put Kimberly up for two weeks at a time. This is quite honestly weird for me, because other than CD'ing, I am quite masculine and I live the majority of my life as a male. I honestly don't know why I even have the desire to CD, but I am far more comfortable dressed than I am in "male mode". I feel like, for some reason, it's who I'm meant to be. I know that I'm not meant to be a woman, I'm not meant to be transgender, I have no desire TO transition into a woman, I just love to let my feminine side out and I WISH I could do it more often.

Anyway, I just thought I would share these thoughts with y'all.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I get it. I'm lucky enough I am able to dress most of the time at home. My wife is very understanding. Even if I'm just wearing a casual top and shorts, just knowing they're feminine clothes makes all the difference. I just had to have to be dressed drab when I'm outside. I would honestly wear dresses and skirts all the time if I could. I have no desire to transition either.
    I'm just starting on this new journey. I'm still figuring things out. Who knows where it will lead?

Maybe I?m nuts but wouldn?t it be nice one day to simply say get dressed. Wear whatever you want. GGs do it why can?t we. They were whatever they want whether it be ?men?s? clothes or ?girls? clothes and not be ridiculed. They can go to work on a construction site during the day then freshen up for a night out in a beautiful dress knockout heels makeup and a hot perfume. Kinda sucks for us.

I, too, understand your feelings. I live alone and present as a woman unless my male self is expected by family, medical appointments, my church and other friends.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    I felt the same way and struggled with it for over 40 years. Turns out that being a "just a crossdresser" for 40 years was a big lie and I was lying to myself most of all.

I finally had to accept the fact that I am transgender and am now in transition.

I have never been happier, I dress full time with no shame, no guilt, and the only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-23-2020 at 02:33 PM.

I'm a married, retired late starter. I've only been dressing for a decade or so but once I tried and liked panties the blinders were off. I told my wife early in the process and she's been along for the ride pretty much the whole time. She's actually had control of the reigns for much of that time. She controlled the speed for the most part but had less control over the direction.

For me, since the beginning, I've been drawn to women's clothes for the sheer indulgence that those clothes have and men's don't. But, I find that the feeling is more an extension of my masculinity rather than a switch to femininity. It's more an evolution of what it is to be a man. Women's style evolved to include pants within the last century. They didn't become 'masculine' by wearing pants, only adapted to an extended femininity.

we all as crossdressers have this inner feeling that things are not right if we do not dress in feminine cloths ,,,,..yet the only time I feel complete and happy when I'm fully dressed , with make up and the full gear as a woman ,,,,at the end i have succeeded to join in my wife in the circle with little hesitation from her part ,,,not fully supported ....yet accepting which give me the confidence to wear but without her present...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

hello Kimberly,
    I understand how you feel and agree with Cassie.
    Why can't we dress as we wish?
    who invented the Clothing Police?
    Stay healthy!
    luv J

Thera are a few times when I must do something in male mode. When I switch back to female mode I usually think to myself "thank goodness, back to normal." For me, female clothing is normal. Male clothing is a disguise I put on once in a while.

Silver Member
    I dress 24/7 except for the few times i must go drab. I love it that way.

They are repaving our street and speaking of GG's being able to wear whatever they want there was a GG on the paving crew taking the hot blacktop. Men's jeans, hair tied back, t-shirt, reflective vest and work boots. The jeans were works and ground in dirty, not the fashionable pre worn but worn and dirty. I could tell that she was attractive but she was out there raking the blacktop to level it before the roller went over it and it was close to 90 and humid.

Imagine a crossdresser showing up for a road crew job in a sun dress with the appropriate shoes and accessories. It probably would be received differently.

Banned Read only
    Star01, be real. Work like that has safety requirements.

Also how do you know that she was wearing men's jeans? They make "Workwear" that fits all the OSHA or whatever safety requirements in both men's and women's sizes. Even steel toed boots.

If she needs functional pockets then they are more than likely men's jeans.

Good point Marion, likely men’s jeans.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like u may be a crossdresser, Kim. Not too many of us around. Maybe only 30,000 or so on this site?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kimberly
    we are all in the same situation like you ,,,we need to stay dressed as a woman all our lives ,,,even to go outside being dressed as a beautiful women ....I think genetically we are born like this ,,,we are programed as feminine from our inner souls ,,so all what I ask God to give us the chance to stay like this all the time
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Reality Check
    I like to present as a female, but circumstances require that I present as what I am (a male) much of the time. This is reality and unless I am willing to tell the world (and my friends and family) that I am a crossdresser, this is how it must be.

While I would rather go about my business presenting as a female, I have no difficulty being the man that I am when necessary. I don't know if that would be called self control or what, but I do it.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Its can be confusing and frustrating to think in terms of what we are meant to be. That implies a predetermined fate. We cannot know why we are as we are. It could be, as was suggested a few weeks back, that an early, pleasant experience in womens clothes creates a positive feed back look, reinforcing and amplifying that desire over time. Or it could be a matter of genetics or developmental changes caused by hormonal influences or gravitational anomalies. Well, probably not gravity. In any case, it does seem that many of us would rather just dress as women all the time, and some of us want to live as women, even feel as though we are to some extent more like women than men. Enjoy your independence and all the time that you can spend as a woman.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

And you have described the significant majority of us! You are nowhere alone in your feelings.

If you ever figure this all out, please let me know.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Hi Kimberly, I hate to use this term but, "You are preaching to the choir" my friend.

Amen and Amen. Ditto Brenda...the choir. With the shutdown, I dress fully daily. I?m blessed with a supportive wife, who agrees. She bought me three beautiful tops from Macy?s. I?ve become reluctant to go out not so much because of COVID, but to have to wear male clothes.

Hi Kimberly,
    I think I have the same experience- I'm considered masculine and mostly do work that is masculine in nature. In my internal logic I want to dress in skirts or dresses and like so many her feel that's right and normal for me. It doesn't work too well for certain kinds of physical labor, ie.catching on things esp power tools, but then short shorts are my thing if I am not going to get sparks or splinters. I've stopped worrying about it, or trying to know why, and I simply understand myself as a male girl.

I think my peace of mind helps others take me in stride- I look to them like a male [and therefore, in their world, intended or supposed to be a man] in a dress, and that's what I am, but I am a girl, not a man, in my preference for clothes and emotional stance. You look wonderful to me, very natural smile and at ease, and I'll bet others' feel comfortable around you because of it.
    We are all beautiful...!