Thread: Well, Poo . . . . .

Angry Well, Poo . . . . .

This is just venting, I guess.

I've finally got a few days off, and it's not hotter than the Holes of Hades. Went to get myself all done up, just for the heck of it - and also to experiment with some ideas from YT (nothing radical). One of my eyes just won't stop watering (not allergic to anything, so no idea what's going on ). So, I had to keep redoing that under eye. And again. And again. And . . . .

Yeah, three and a half hours in and ruined again, still watering, so that's an abort.

Ugh. Well, try again tomorrow, maybe . . . .

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Ugg!!! I feel ya, Val..... I've had that happen to me, when eye makeup gets in my eye, usually mascara. It SUCKS!!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

You might want to get that eye looked at by a MD. The tear production may be an indication there is something wrong, including but not limited to a foreign body in your eye. This needs immediate attention.

I just noticed that the lights were in the "just barely enough to light the bulbs" position I use when doing normal restroom things and not in the bright position. That was just a brain freeze. Might've just been eye stress. Didn't get much sleep last night, either, so that might have something to do with it. I dunno.

I'm about to go on a 100-mile drive through the desert, so letting it rest might help.

Just hate when a plan completely implodes like that . . . . .

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That seemed to work. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    You might want to get that eye looked at by a MD. The tear production may be an indication there is something wrong, including but not limited to a foreign body in your eye. This needs immediate attention.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist a little joke, a play with words.

There may be "a foreign body in your eye", but that foreign body may be a woman's body. Nothing to cry about. LOL
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hi,
    you can get eyes watering when a tear duct is blocked. This seemed strange to me till it was explained that the "tear"is in two parts -water &oil to lubricate the eyeball.So if the oil is missing theirs more water... I have to take eyedrops every day to replace the missing oil, if i dont......

Banned Read only
    Val,
    Some eye liner products can make your eyes water , the problem is once the irritation starts it takes a while to stop . I've also stopped using eye liner under my eyes after a suggestion from a GG friend , it tended to make my eyes look smaller , it turns out she was right but also I found some of my eye watering stopped .

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Val_Blackbird View Post
    One of my eyes just won't stop watering (not allergic to anything, so no idea what's going on ).
    Oh honey it happens to me more than I like, you get a little makeup in your eye and it's all over...

I got some waterproof eye liner inside my lower eyelid once. I literally had to hold my eye open and wipe it out with a swab to get my eye to stop watering.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-26-2020 at 12:00 PM.

I have had the same problem, it's no fun

Thanks for the concern, all.

I don't think it was anything serious. I've narrowed it down to either: 1. fatigue, mine or the eye; 2. possibly soap residue from the shower; 3. small bit of cat fur (didn't feel anything). But, it's basically fine now. Was just highly frustrating last night.

Thanks, again.