Hey y'all!

A thought has occurred to me that, quite honestly compelled me to make this post..... Anyway, I have said on the forum, more than once I believe, that I have worn pantyhose for practically my entire life, ever since I was a kid. And when I was a pre-teen, (tween, I think is what it's called now) and into my teen years, I did, in secret experiment with girl's clothes..... My oldest sister's clothes, really. I would try on her dresses and pantyhose when no one was home but me. So quite honestly, I suppose I've always had the "pink fog". LOL And now, finally that I'm an adult, (have been for nearly 20 years now, of course), I live alone and don't have anyone to tell me "No, you can't do that", I have the opportunity to let my feminine side come out.

Now, with that said, I cannot STAND to not be cross-dressed. I hate having to put Kimberly up for two weeks at a time. This is quite honestly weird for me, because other than CD'ing, I am quite masculine and I live the majority of my life as a male. I honestly don't know why I even have the desire to CD, but I am far more comfortable dressed than I am in "male mode". I feel like, for some reason, it's who I'm meant to be. I know that I'm not meant to be a woman, I'm not meant to be transgender, I have no desire TO transition into a woman, I just love to let my feminine side out and I WISH I could do it more often.

Anyway, I just thought I would share these thoughts with y'all.