Thread: Caught....it finally happened.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Caught....it finally happened.

A couple of times a year my wife and her sisters, nieces will have a "sister's weekend" and go somewhere for a few days.
    This year as it turned out (family travel, etc) they rented a beach house that is only about a 20 minute drive from where we live.
    When she is gone, I of course have time to be Molly, hang out around the house or maybe go out. So, Saturday night my wife, daughter and granddaughter all go to the beach house for a few days. Not expecting anyone back till early Monday when my daughter and granddaughter have to be back for work and school.
    So, Saturday late evening I dressed and drove to a nearby town for a few grocery items. Got back home and began watching Netflix till the wee hours of the morning.
    Come Sunday morning I'm up, still enfemme, wearing a casual dress, my femme glasses, sitting on the couch watching tv, drinking coffee, when I hear the front door opening and see my daughter step in. I had a blanket over my feet and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over myself. I had not removed my make up or lipstick from the night before and had my long hair pulled back with barrettes.
    She froze and with the blanket pulled up over my clothes I said, "I'm not dressed!" She lowered her head and looked down, said she just needed to grab a couple of things from the bathroom and with her head down headed that way. When she got out of sight I jumped up with my blanket and dashed to the bedroom, closing the door behind me.
    In just a couple of moments she called out that she was gone and left. Unfortunately there was still makeup and and a change of clothes out in the bathroom because I had let my guard down, not expecting anyone to come home.
    Well, you can't unring a bell.... I am not sure if she realized I was dressed or not it happened so fast, but with things out in the bathroom, me wearing makeup, she had to notice something.
    This morning she came home before going to work, bringing my granddaughter so I could watch her today (she is in virtual classes). We talked and visited like nothing was wrong with no comments or questions. I spoke to my wife on the phone today and everything seemed normal.
    I think I might have dodged a bullet.

Molly
    Last edited by Molly Wells; 08-24-2020 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammar