I go to pain management once a month get a checkup urine test for drugs and a form to fill out as to how much my pain level is. Doesn?t matter because they?ll never change my script or anything. I have a ruptured disk in my low back from a drunk driver 20 years ago and a cracked ball in my right shoulder from a work injury that?s the main cause of pain.

Anyway that?s not the subject of this post, what is the ARNP?s that work there ask questions check blood pressure and temperature due to Covid. Well every month I get ask from every girl that works there when I?m going to get my hair cut. It?s half way down my back now and I have no intensions of cutting It anytime soon. Besides that I usually go to beauty college near my home and have been going there for over 30 years. Their the only ones that cut it the way I want plus they always wash and condition my hair every time and also cut it with scissors wet whereas barbers always used clippers and dry cut etc. I just prefer the feminine touch too. Their always checked by their instructors and they correct any mistakes that might be made in 30 years they?ve touched up twice just a small error. On top of that I guess I?m cheap Lol 😂 They only charge $5.00 for everything and I always leave at least a $5.00 tip for the girls. Barber shops are much higher.

Sorry I kinda went a bit deep on the subject just stating the facts. No one even the beauty college makes any remarks about my hair length or the style I might get. But as I stated every girl in the doctor office from check in to check out. Plus I see two techs then the ARNP for my prescription. Is it me or are they making something out of me and my hair. It happens every month without fail and has me wondering what their reasons are for it. Really I believe it?s my own business how long my hair is and I keep it clean and clean and combed always. I?m lucky too I have very little grey hair and have had blond hair all my life. I?m 68 now and most my age are pure white or grey .