Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

Slightly off topic but--Here in the U.K. we have bus passes with out photo on. If "en femme"&getting on a bus normaly yoou scan your ticket &thats it but as said if "en femme" the driver might decline your -er- presence as you dont match your photo.Yes we do have some bus drivers that are as grumpy as .........
    So a long walk home in heels.........

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Off topic (a bit) but as a U.K member i wonder --if you have ,say somthing fitted to your car thats legai in your state &you go long distance that involves crossing other states where the fitted item is not allowed how do you stand ? come to that how do you keep up with all the different laws in each state? Sory it slightly off topic but i have allways wondered......

I got pulled over on the second time i ever was out driving late at night in a small coastal town, when i lived not too far from the Pacific coast. The cop said i was driving nervously. HAHA! I had been walking around town when everything was closed, and he noticed me. He then followed me a few miles, and on went his lights!! Heat beating fast, but i told him i was just dressed tosee what it is like to be a woman. He said he was not concerned about how i was dressed. Told me i was driving erratically, warned me only, and i told him i would just go to my motel and go to sleep. Very professional and good!

My going out of the house dressed have been a few spins around the block across the road from my house. By block I'm talking a two mile drive past a strip mall, sheriff's and fire station, bank, clinic, a few stand alone businesses and a couple gas stations. Half of the long block is basically a drive down a US highway that becomes a street briefly as it passes through my town. I have done that when my wife was out of town overnight. I would pull my vehicle that sits outside into the garage, dress after dark and make a couple laps using the garage door opener to avoid the prying eyes of the neighborhood gossip.

I don't drink anymore so that isn't an issue. If I was stopped my only hope would be that they weren't looking for a predator. Most people have weird ideas about crossdressers like we are all perverts looking to molest children. Cruising around in my old van that has no seats and a pile of various types of tie downs would look weird to someone with those kinds of misconceptions regarding gender where they confuse it with something that it's not.

I suppose that police officers in some areas have seen it all but I have never spotted an obvious crossdresser in my community. I don't think they run across that where I live but I suspect they would down in the Cities.

Star01,
    Perhape the U.S is the same as the U.K.--we tend to have "hot spots" i.e, Brighton (on the channel coast) or perhaps i should say more tollerant places.Manchester (Lancashire)is another place, Liverpool has a smalller group.Certainly when i have been shopping in Liverpool (in drab)i have spotted c/d,s, on one occasion two c/d,s were descusing the merits of a blouse&skirt combo....
    So we are around &after all most c/d ,s try to "blend in" perhaps in your area they are very good at it............

Silver Member
    I was stopped years ago when dressed and CDing (1963) was illegal. It was raining and I wrapped my raincoat around my legs to hide my hose. The cops asked what I was doing and I told them I was looking for where the girl I was dating summer home was. They let me go. I shook all the way home.

Aspiring Member
    What would I do? I would own it. I would provide the driver license, insurance card, and registration without comment when the cop asked for it. I live in a TG tolerant town. The cops have seen it all and often. There would be no problem. This town on weekends after midnight, before COVID anyway, makes most college town bar districts look tame. Even if they ask, which they never have, I would just say that my ID is true and correct but I was attired differently for the license photo. I have a personal policy of no drinking any day that I drive.
    Last edited by abby054; 09-05-2020 at 11:12 PM.

For those of us who are concerned about being pulled over no matter how dressed I read an interesting (?) story about how to set up an iPhone. Search on line for a Siri short cut called "I'm being pulled over". Once set up on your phone you just say Hey Siri, I'm being pulled over. It then does a series of actions on the phone. will pause any music that you're playing, turn down the brightness of your phone, turn on the 'Do Not Disturb' mode to block any incoming calls, open up your front-facing camera and start a video .

This will help you (and your lawyer if need be) document the stop.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I would present the documentation I have and be completely upfront.

To be honest, considering none of the recent stories about the police involve transvestites, I almost feel safer en femme than in guy mode. Real talk.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I agree, mbmeen.

I totally understand, Teresa..... I mean, I did go into a little bit of a panic mode when I saw the flashing blue lights up ahead and the backed-traffic, thinking that it was a sobriety check-point, but of course, it wasn't. LOL

And of course, some police officers are of the LGBTQ community, they've seen it all and I do think that they have bigger fish to fry, other than worrying about a CD'er. LOL

ROFL Doc!!!

But, you're not wrong. LOL

You're right about that, Micki. LOL

Holy crap!! That's a very macabre law, imho. However, I never make a pass at anyone while out dressed, anyway. LOL

I totally understand that, Patience.

Ok, there were 33 replies in total to my post, so for the rest, I'm just gonna reply to all. LOL..... Anyway, all very fine points, ladies and thank you all for answering.

I do agree that, of course being totally up-front and honest with a cop is the best thing. I also know that it's not illegal in the U.S. to be CD'er, or to be out dressed. If transgenderism isn't illegal, then CD'ing shouldn't be either, right? LOL I mean, I'm not worried about being cited or taken to jail for CD'ing, I just think it would be very embarrassing for a cop to see my driver's license while I'm dressed, then me having to explain myself. But yes, I know cops have seen it all and I needn't worry in such a situation. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.