Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your favor girly song

Girly Songs... It's kinda interesting how a benign question like this can put some off kilter. My wife finds it kinda funny that I like certain songs, ones that she feels "masculine" men wouldn't. Whenever these songs come up from my playlist while I am driving, you'll see me singing and smiling.

Quite a few Fergie songs: Big Girls Dont' Cry, L.A. LOVE, London Bridge, Glamorous, Fergalicious
    Miley Cirus: Wrecking Ball, Party in the USA
    P!nk: ****in Perfect, Raise Your Glass, Blow Me (One Last Kiss), this list is long....

And I love singing "Let it Go"

There are many artists and songs that many believe aren't manly enough for so-called "Masculine" men to listen to. And I have quite a few of them in my playlist.

I totally am with you. I like girly songs like Party in the USA and Call Me Maybe. If women can like heavy metal men should be able to like bubble gum pop without judgement. (insert crowd of burly men gathering around my soap box in agreement)

Aspiring Member
    I have Indian roots, born Guyana I like Indian music and songs and all time Girly song is from the Movie Raffoo Chakkar, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, dee dee naa burke bulhai, you go Girls have yo see this on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irj6QUReNEo
    Last edited by Bruce64; 09-19-2020 at 06:16 AM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day