Thread: First Famine than Feast!

First Famine than Feast!

Since March My SO and I have been working from home which meant almost zero chances to dress.
    My SO was called back to work Tuesday, but I?m still at home all day! I?ve been dressing and working pretty the last few days and it?s been wonderful! I really missed wearing a bra for all those months and I getting reacquainted with my favorite ones.
    At some point I?ll be call back to work, but until then I?m loving it!

Like getting re acquainted with an old friend!
    The Pink Fog is thick with this one....

This has been a difficult time for some of us who have to dress discretely. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's nice to hear that things have opened back up for you. I am happy for you as I anxiously wait for an alone day myself that looks to happen a week from Friday.

That is good news, I have this Monday off and am looking forward to some Brenda time. It's been too long!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe it's time some of u re think your lie, hide, and cheat strategy of DADT?

I believe talking about it first is always better than getting caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Maybe it's time some of u re think your lie, hide, and cheat strategy of DADT?

I believe talking about it first is always better than getting caught!
    Doc,

Carrols never said anything about lying and cheating. A DADT arrangement may not be that devious. Maybe Carrols can discuss with the spouse but the spouse does not want to see. In this case, Carrols may be respecting the spouse's wishes.

Thanks for the advice docrobbysherry. I don't know about the others but I have fifty years invested and don't want to blow all that up so I'm taking my time and covering that in therapy. That is my ultimate goal but I have to weigh out being dressed in drab in a comfortable suburban home vs the freedom to dress while living in a one room efficiency in the inner city that just reported more rioting last night. That may be a bit of an exaggeration but it brings my point home that the possible cost must be weighed first against my level of dysphoria and how well I am coping with it. This is a complicated life regardless of how we approach it individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Doc,

Carrols never said anything about lying and cheating. A DADT arrangement may not be that devious. Maybe Carrols can discuss with the spouse but the spouse does not want to see. In this case, Carrols may be respecting the spouse's wishes.
    That describes my DADT. My wife knows that I go out dressed; I just can't dress at home. I have alternate places to dress.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-27-2020 at 09:06 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Good to hear that you are finally able to dress en femme to your heart's content all day now that your wife has gone back to work, but you're still working from home.

So tell us...how are those work-related Zoom meetings going for you now?

Platinum Member
    Enjoy yourself while you can!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Carrol, Good for you. I wish I had some time to myself to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".