Thread: Wife and I laugh

Wife and I laugh

Wife was cleaning out some old dresses and the like. Will take to goodwill. Our daughter stopped over and saw one of the dresses. She commented that she has worn that before. My wife laughed and I smiled knowing I've also worn that dress. Also funny is not one of can fit into any longer.

Hahah! Too funny!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Reminds me of two of my funny/good memories.

One time, this really cute girl was wearing a nice skirt in Church, and my wife said...”That’s your skirt!” And she was right. Of course she made it a point to ask me to compliment her, which was awkward, so I asked her to, and she did :-)

My wife has also worn a couple of my dresses/skirts to various activities (Church, etc) and received compliments - to which my wife says...”my husband bought it for me, doesn’t he have great taste!?”

:-)

to which my wife says...?my husband bought it for me, doesn?t he have great taste!??

:-)[/QUOTE]

I bought a matching dress for my wife who wore it to church. She was complimented and said exactly the same thing.

Love it! Thanks for sharing

Banned Read only
    I still have a picture of my wife wearing a skirt that I bought for her. We weren't quite the same size, but I bought one for myself in a similar style, just different colors. I also regret to say that I can't quite fit into that today, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbysue View Post
    Wife and I laugh
    So did we. A lot!

I had to laugh at this one, not able to fit into a dress again sounds like "middle age spread" or too much beer!!! lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Bobby Sue, my step daughter has worn one of my dresses to a job interview. She did not know it was mine though.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".