Well it was about 1995 and a really good GG friend of mine said let?s get you all dressed up and go out for a night in the town. I?d gone out driving around by myself on many occasions but had never gone out with someone else involved or to a show or restaurant to eat or anything.

Anyway she kep on and finally said I?ll help you with your makeup and let?s go out on the town. I laughed started feeling nervous but said let?s go. So I had a nice outfit dress 4? heels and she did a fabulous job on my makeup. Then we headed out to a gay club in Louisville Ky called Connections to go see the drag show at midnight. I?d never been there before and it was great. They had done really beautiful female impersonator?s there one in particular was married his wife was there too and he was more beautiful than his wife. She was sitting at the table beside us and we chatted for quite a while. She said he made fabulous money doing it and never dressed at home just for shows. She always went along to support him and keep other men from trying to take her man away from her. Lol her husband was really beautiful and was also petite like 5?4? if I remember right. Anyway I loosened up and we all had a great night. Well around 2:30 we decided to leave so I thought to go back home.

Well I started getting scared again as she suggested she was hungry and let?s go get something to eat. So we end up at a Denny?s restaurant around 3am the place was packed. I?m almost sweating as we walk in. My GG friend is only 5? tall and I?m like 6?4? with the heels 👠 on. Well no one even looked up which relieved me a lot. We sat at a booth across from each other. Ordered our food the waitress was great and complained me on how nice I looked. I thanked her and said my girlfriend did my makeup she?s the reason so anyway we get our order eat and we?re drinking a cup of coffee afterwards just talking when I really start freaking out. In come 6 police officers taking their lunch break and sit about 4 booths away.

Well to my surprise none of them said a word we did hear a bit of laughter right after they sat down but only for a few seconds then ordered food and ate. Anyway I?m still really nervous and ready to leave. So my friend pays the bill and I have to tinkle and reapply my lipstick and we leave. But it was a really strange stressful but at the same time really great experience of my first time out with a friend dressed. I hope it lets many new ones here that haven?t had that happen in their life to at least maybe try it at least once in their life and try not to be stressed like I was. It ended up being one of my fondest memories reguarding cross dressing I?d ever had.

It also opened my mind up and we did it again about a month later and it was very relaxing since I didn?t stress out like I did and ended up being many times to come and in all my years dressing have only had one time where we were harassed by some homophobes just being jerks. As a matter if fact we were at a different restaurant that night and the manager came out and told them to stop or she?d ask them to leave. Half the restaurant clapped. I was really red embarrassed but still was great. I hope this helps closeted or dadt girls it?s ok what they do. Make the best of any situation and try and smile and enjoy the moment even if it?s only one time. Just one of my stories let?s hear your?s.