Thread: Getting braver

Getting braver

I enjoy wearing a bra and usually only wear them in the winter months or only when im inside. Lately though i have gotten a little braver and putting one on and going outside. I have some light support light tan colored front closing bras that are thin enough that they are concealed(as far ad i can tell) under lose fitting dark t-shirts. Mostly just to do small errands, like going to the landfill or just around the yard. Little steps i guess.

Silver Member
    Good for you, Amanda. Ain't it fun! I'm always underdressed (some exceptions) when in drab, including a bra with small girls. I like the look..never been questioned or snickered at.

Sounds familiar. I love and wear a bra daily, underwire sweater bras. Like you...baby steps....going out, lawn work, etc. it only gets easier and better. Now, I don?t feel right without wearing a bra...and panties.

i wear a bra every day at home, In cooler weather I wear a small cup bra under a hoody, I cold weather I wear a c c cup with #6 forms under a heavy cote. And go to the grocery store I've gone to me wife's Doctor appointments and walking the dog with a neighbor lady.
    Angie

Up here in the frozen north I might occasionally wear a bra and small forms in the winter, but covered with a heavy jacket. If I don't zip the jacket all the way it pretty much hides the bust line. I remember the first time I did it I was so nervous and exciting.

I will wear a bra in cooler weather, wearing jacket once in a while without forms.

I wear one everyday as I have a cup breasts and if I don?t and move to quickly they remind me they are there. No one has ever commented My usual work shirt is a golf shirt and if hides the bra

Believe what you want to believe, but a bra is never unnoticed, IMHO.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To me, an empty bra is like an empty margarita glass!

But, every CD/trans progresses at their own pace, Amanda!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good for you. I have been wearing a bra for many years now wear one to work everyday. As I have mentioned in other threads I have been outed a few times for a bra strap or a adjuster has shown though my shirt but the world has not come to an end. Just enjoy being you

I have basically worn a bra every day to work, haven’t heard anything. Although had a lady I worked with come up and grab/rub my shoulder while wearing a sports bra.though she had sadly passed at Christmas from a brain aneurysm.

In a sweater I have had B-D cup forms in a bulky sweater, not one look.

Pretty in Pink

Reality Check
    For a year or so I often wore a bra under my shirt but the fear of being outed was just too great. People can not only see it or the outline, if anybody hugs you, they are bound to feel it.

These days, I only wear a bra when I'm wearing my forms and I'm only wearing my forms if I'm presenting as a woman.
    Krisi

Little steps become big confident strides, soon you will ( I hope) be able to be "out there" without any worries, yes it is a nervous time for anybody those first few times out and about but soon you will notice that nobody thinks any different of you and then worries just fade away.
    Have confidence and the rest will follow
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I wear a bra quite often as if I don?t my breast hurt. I?m not sure if it?s the weight, rubbing or hormones. I go thru spells of growth spurts from time to tim. I can fill without forms a 38C no idea why and I?ve never been on hrt or anything. Only thing is at one time about 15 years ago an old md I no longer have said my t level was really low. We never discussed anything other than that.

Amanda, I have worn a bra under a shirt and sweater in the winter months, but never with only shirts. You can always see the straps.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My new favourite has been heading out for a run. Wearing yoga leggings. And a sports bra. With a men?s tank top. I?ll take the tank top off once the sun sets. Still feel super unconfident regarding being seen in public. But this way I still get the feelings of being outside

You Can Call Me Christy G
    Well done Amanda. Wearing a bra is a statement in and of itself and venturing outside of one's home emphasizes the statement. I came to this site after doing a bit of exploring on the internet about men wearing bras. I found there are a great many who talking openly about both their need for and their desire to wear brassieres. I learned about gynecomastia which I've had since I was a teen. As I've gotten older and my testosterone diminishes the hormone balance has shifted and those breasts on my chest now come close to filling a C cup. Interesting, many of those men found wearing a brassiere quite enjoyable and some even wished for larger breasts. The condition I have can be induced by many different medications so definitely men find themselves thinking about wearing bras. For me it has been something more that attending to my real breasts and I find myself with the same question... when will I wear a brassiere outside my home. Last week I wore a newly purchased brassiere while grocery shopping. It was a cool enough evening that my overshirt hid both my breasts and the brassiere holding them. Of course, I'm home now, so I definitely am wearing a sexy brassiere as I write this. What delight...