Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often is too often?

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    Go to the thread "The Talk, Chapter 2" by SometimesSteffi. Steffi has a similar problem. For my opinion, read my post there. It applies just as well to you MichaelM as it does to her. I involves establishing boundaries to provide room in the relationship for each of you to be yourselves while considering the needs of the other. It needs to remain flexible so each of you can be yourselves as well as be the other person in a loving and sharing relationship. Both win rather than one controlling the other which can happen when boundaries are weak.

If necessary enlist the help of a therapist that specializes in Couples.
    Since I got called out on this by Gretchen, I have to respond because I know the answer.

The answer is somewhere between "one and done" and "as much as you want, whenever you want, wherever you want." LOL

So the real answer is a negotiated settlement between you and your wife.

My answer, not in the house, not in the neighborhood, but you can go out dressed twice a month, provided I don't see you dressed going out, dressed coming in and the neighbors don't see you dressed. I found a way to go out and about with friends and satisfy the boundary constraints.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I think you should be talking to your wife about that. Marriage is a compromise...

Jodie is on point here! only your wife's voice and opinion count!

As most have said you need to discuss with your wife

Please remember your wife has only had a few months to get used to the idea you want to underdress.

I would assume you have had this need for a lot longer.

If you try to push too quickly you could lose everything in terms of progress.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations