Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future of crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I, for one, am not stuck in the past. I dress as a contemporary woman my age would. Perhaps I'm in the minority in this group or perhaps I'm in the silent minority in this group.

As long as we dress in the privacy of our own homes, we can wear anything that turns us on. Wedding dress, tutu, and yes, "vintage" clothing. If we venture out in public with the idea of being taken for a woman, it's best if we dress like a contemporary woman.

That doesn't mean dress like a slob. We can wear nice clothes, just like any other woman, but we have to dress appropriately for the time of day and the occasion. No ball gown and six inch heels to the grocery store or the mall.
    We have a touringbcaravan kept in a storage compound. One day i was doing some work on the caravan when a couple passed pushing a caravan to the car--She was dressed in a long ball gown &4"heels..............

Jenni, I do dress like women did in my youth. The thing I know is that younger people are not as judgmental as when I was growing up in the 60s and 70s and they can dress as they please.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Jones View Post
    We have a touringbcaravan kept in a storage compound. One day i was doing some work on the caravan when a couple passed pushing a caravan to the car--She was dressed in a long ball gown &4"heels..............
    I have a satin gown (glorified prom dress and bridesmaid dress) or two. As much as I like them I know where they are and are not expected and attract too much attention. As I don?t get out fully enfem often they are relegated to home only.

I'm 35 years old. Most woman my age wear jeans, yoga pants, t shirts, hoddies, and usually flats. Some times boots with heels. During the summer its not uncommon to see a woman wearing. Dress. Even then it they still aren't wearing heels. Most woman today no matter the age. Only wear dresses and heels for going out, and special events.

As for June Clever. I'm sure a lot of woman dressed the way she did. When that show came out, but let's be real here. The avg woman wasn't. Even in them days. Pants were popular by then

No woman who is raising kids, doing house work, and what ever else. Would be wearing pearls and heels. Let alone have perfect hair and makeup. Ive seen pictures of my grandmothers who where rasing my parent's, and uncles at that time. They never looked like that.