Thread: Toes shiney red and some shopping

Silver Member

Toes shiney red and some shopping

Yesterday was a fun day! In the late afternoon I went to my nail salon for a pedicure and polish. My nail tech is a real pro and treats me as if I was a female. I went en femme, full lingerie, red leggins, a pretty top with red flowers on a white background and open, 2" wedge white sandals, eyebrows only, jewelry, NO wig but an easy combing of my own, sun glasses which I parked atop of my head, and my mask.

There were three other ladies in the salon, all of whom took a glance at me as I entered, but then paid no further attention to me. I suspect the initial glances were because of my pretty garb. My tech did a beautiful polish job, and as always, I tipped her well. The male manager was outside when I left. We chatted. He asked me how did I like presenting as a woman. "I love it. You should try it sometime". BIG laughing!

I needed to get some groceries so I went to a place I'd never been to before .. WallMart!! I needed to replenish some food groups (Jack Daniels IS a food group). I was a bit apprehensive, but it went away as soon as I saw that no one was really paying any attention to me, and no backward glances. I shopped for about 45 minutes with my red toenails on full display. The male cashier called me ma'am, and I smiled at him. Then it was home and time to eat and sip some Jack. It was a wonderful outing.

Ladies, if you want to go out for the first time, do it now. The mask will give you confidence!

Jenny, What a wonderful time out and about you had. Nice on the pedicure and also the shopping and getting some Jack was reason enough to go.
    Crissy

Jenny, Sounds like a great day. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Did anyone notice your lingerie matched your nails?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Is there any other reason for shiny red toes other than to show them off?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Sounds like you had a pleasant time at the salon and the store. Yes, now would definitely be the time to go out in public for anyone who has wanted to do it, but hasn't had the courage.