Thread: Detroit Invasion/ TGDetroit- Update

Detroit Invasion/ TGDetroit- Update

Just to keep you all in the loop? TGDetroit has postponed all live events for 2020. We plan to be back bigger and stronger than ever in 2021 or as soon as safety allows. Meantime we are hosting weekly zoom meetings for all transgender people every Tuesday night at 7 PM Eastern standard time. If you would like to attend ( and you?re more than welcome to) just go to the TGDetroit website and join our mailing list and you will receive a weekly zoom invitation. We regularly have participants from all over the country and even overseas locations such as England and Australia.
    TGDetroit supports without question all beneath the greater transgender umbrella.
    As a sidenote? many of these meetings are just informal chats, but we frequently feature special guests who bring expertise in some area of interest to transgender individuals? Such as HRT, hair removal, make up and so on.
    We hope to see you there!
    Www.TGDetroit.com
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha , That sounds great, Where there is a will there is a way, >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!