Thread: The Marylin Monroe day!

The Marylin Monroe day!

When I picked my daughter up from the airport although she knew before hand, she had not seen me dressed so on this occasion I was wearing the long black skirt she had given me for my birthday.
    It was a roasting day as we drove home from the airport so I had both front windows of the car open, the way the wind was blowing in and causeing different currents of air the current the effect was that my skirt was getting blown uo towards my waist!!!
    My girlfriend (sitting in the front sear started to hold my skirt down and at this point I said "I ferl like Mrylin Monroe" to which we all roared with laughter and thus started a most wonderful time with my daughter.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Marilyn Monroe's dress being blown up when standing over a subway crate is a classic. I know the feeling of driving with a dress and having the skirt slip up and slide down to the waist. That's is one thing I do not like about modern cars; your butt ends up lower than your knees. I liked the seats of old cars when the seating was bench seating. It was sitting high and like sitting in a comfortable chair in a living room. I find it interesting a woman is conscious of a dress/skirt riding up, yet on other occasions a woman will reveal so much of her thighs when sitting in public. The other day Hoda Kotb (NBC Today) was sitting with some much of her thigh showing it got my attention. Glad that was an ice breaker for you when picking your daughter up at the airport.

Bobbi, How fun!
    I first thought there really was such a day and Ithought hey wonder if there is a Stevie Nicks Day? Lol
    Your posts make me smile.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I know how u felt, Bobbi!

IMG_6070 (6) (500x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Sherry, you never cease to amaze me!!

It was an awesome moment for me the day was hot and sunny and as I drove along the road my skirt went and higher and higher, exposing miles of thighs! luckily with my girlfriends hand my panties remained a secret between her and me!!

Silver Member
    I loved cars back in the 50s and 60s. Getting into the car with a dress or skirt on was a routine of turning your back to the seat and then swinging your legs into the car..Depending on what you were wearing you pulled up your dress if it was wool. The reason being you didn't want to stretch the seat of the dress. You could leave a few inches of lace slip visible. I had a June Cleaver style dress. It was a light yellow and I wore white lingerie which showed through just enough. If you were wearing can can petticoats you wore a slip to keep the petticoats from scratching you. If you opened the vents the wind would blow your skirt up. I wore several one night when we had 6 people in the car and the petticoats filled much of the front seat. Everyone thought it was funny. I loved truck drivers. I would pull my dress up in summer so they could get a great view of my pretty slip's lace hem and nylons.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Yup, the ole days of Marylin's tease and capacious car interiors were the dream of young suitors.

Nowadays, strapped into bucket seat confines, one relies on historically high horsepower to motate ever faster while enduring deferred expectations.

Thank you for this post, it brought a smile to my face. I may have to try a drive with the windows down. LOL

I do have a similar problem getting in an out of my car, because of my long legs my knees are always higher up in relation to my waist so any skirt that is just below my kness when I get in soon rise up along my thighs, only a maxi skirt solves this problem. Getting outof my car i have to take care to pull the hem down as I get out and then close the door.

Bobbi, be careful, that seen caused Joe DiMaggio to divorce her.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I will, it was a fun moment in my car but i will make sure it does not happen outside

I had a similar experience on the street a few years ago- I was wearing a sun dress and had not checked or anticipated the wind's effect on it. I was having the most wonderful conversation with a young woman canvassing for Greenpeace who had called out to me to talk with her. In the course of the chat, a huge gust of wind blew the hem of my dress way up around me, and I tried to swat and hold it down... she smiled warmly and said with dry humor, in a a nice girl to girl tone I still remember- 'You're having a Marilyn Monroe moment! "
    We are all beautiful...!

Its moments like this make the good memories we hold onto