This is my first post ever here or anywhere with regards to me and my cross dressing. For some reason I feel like sharing as this has been a great experience.

Some short history. I have been secretly wearing panties and bras since I was 14 or so. When I started dating and living with girlfriends I would secretly wear her clothes and enjoy a fun afternoon dressed partially. During my marriage is was more of a DADT relationship. So at least she knew about my desires but she was minimally willing to accept it and participate. That marriage collapsed a year ago. And had no direct relation to my cross dressing.

The two girlfriends I?ve had since our separation, both have been accepting of my desires and even encouraged me.

But my current girlfriend is amazing. She has been asking important questions about my needs and desires. Wondering about my tastes and styles. Recommending what to wear, maybe these panties, try that bra on, look at this skirt cause you?d look great in it. We?ve gone shopping at lingerie stores together and have picked out things for both of us. She encourages me to wear more colourful and feminine leggings when I exercise in the house. Or even if I wanted to run outside(which I?m not ready to wear purple or pink leggings in public yet ).

We?ve even talked about having a dinner together fully dressed which is nerve racking to me and exciting.

Our chemistry inside and out of the bedroom is absolutely amazing.
I?m very fortunate and thankful for finding such an amazing sexy partner.