Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have women ever used words Adorable,Precious,Darling,or Cute related to your dressing

Well you do look like a Duchess.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    No, and I am not surprised. I wouldn't use those words to describe me when dressed

Just be happy when it happens, because it is genuine. Every time when I go out in public to a nice social 4-8 women will come up to me and say "You are gorgeous" or something equivalent. I usually dress very nicely for such events and I have always thought the comments were both honest and accepting of me as a transgender.

yes, my sisters and mom at one point or another growing up. they have been very encouraging. i also had a girlfriend who identifies as non-binary who would whisper those words in my ears in intimate moments.
    Last edited by jasmine1995; 09-12-2020 at 03:27 PM.

No, I don't believe I have heard any of those words. More's the pity.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Actually, I was getting a pedi with a bright blue polish. A GG came in and was sitting right next to me getting her pedi. When the nail tech go finished, she started to walk me over to the drying table. The GG next to me said, "You really rock that blue." I thanked her and told her that she could rock that blue also. I would even leave my bottle of nail polish for her. She said something like, "Blue is not a good look for me." I just shrugged my shoulders.

so, this had to be a genuine comment. It was much more specific than a generic , "You're cute."

Another time I went into one of those Spirit Halloween "pop up" stores. I was looking for a Wonder Woman costume. The largest size they had was a Large, but I really need an XL. I went to the changing room, but as I though, it was too small. I couldn't even get the zipper up.

I was really disappointed, but then I though about getting to zip me up in it. I knew if it would zip up all the way that I could make it work. I was too chicken to got out of the changing area and ask one of the SAs to zip me up. But, there was a 30 something mom with a 7 something daughter trying on costumes in the changing room. The girl went into the changing room and the mom stayed outside the door. So, I put on my big girl panties and asked the mom if she would zip me up, and it zipped up all the way. I few minutes later, I asked the mom to unzip me.

I went back and changed into boy mode, and planned to buy the costume. When I got out of the changing area, the mom asked m if I was going to buy it. she said that both she and her daughter thought I looked great in it and should really get it. I don't even know when the daughter saw me dressed in it. Well, with those kind of positive affirmations, I almost could not buy it. The mom then told he mom (the girl's grandmother) what I was doing. I got one of those sideways glances from grandma, but two out of three was plenty good enough for me. I bought the costume and wore it for our "girls" Halloween.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I get great compliments from friends, both guys and girls.
    I sent my parents pics of me as Velma; they were impressed and didn't even recognize me.

I've gotten some hoots and whistles after walking on stage to do stand-up AFTER I'm announced by my real name, which is not a fem name at all.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I have twice been the recipient of spontaneous compliments on my hair. Both times I was in drab. It was so random and unexpected, I was tie-tongued trying to formulate a response.