Thread: That's it, I'm off

That's it, I'm off

On holiday for a few weeks in our caravan. We'll i say I'm off of course I mean him. Helen will be staying at home. No more dressing for 3 weeks, maybe longer if the weather's good and we fancy it. Such are the joys of being snails and taking your home with you wherever you go.

In truth I'll not miss dressing, not that it won't feel good to be home and in knickers again. It's just that I've learned to compartmentalise what I do and the next few weeks will be filled with time shared with my SO, doing the things we both enjoy.

So I'll keep in touch with you all through the marvel of the smartphone and 4G and be assured normal service will be resumed in due course.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hi ,where are you off to ? Must admit not been away since last October so feet are getting itchy but we are on the verg of a local lockdown here!Dont forget the steady handle........
    Liz

Reality Check
    With luck, I will be heading away from home next week for a month or more. Krisi will stay behind, Homer will make the journey with the wife.

I find that with places to go and things to do, I don't miss dressing that much. Certainly not enough to not go on a nice vacation.
    Krisi

My wife and I vacation riding motorcycle so what we pack is limited, but we always find room for some girlie stuff. Maybe just heels and some skimpy lingerie, but we always find the time for a "girls night".

Platinum Member
    Have a great time. You're fortunate you're taking your "home" with you. With COVID my wife and I are not up to trusting hotels yet. With extended daylight we've been taking long day trips which use to be an overnight trips.

cool, heading North or doing a round trip?

remembering that great expression - If it's not in Yorkshire, it's not worth seein'
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Funny enough, Yorkshire is where we're heading. In a week's time we'll be in that seaside jewel Scarborough.
    It is just nice to get away, change of scenery.

Helen, enjoy your holiday.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks,

Been out walking along the cliffs this PM. Now enjoying the early evening sunshine and a cold bottle of beer.

ONLY one bottle--yes you are in the land of "brass"but only one bottle...
    hope you have at least one dress &heels with you..........

Liz,
    Sadly no, drab all the way. Left Helen at home sulking. And one bottle was all that wss left in the fridge. Just bought more and the sun's out again so back to soaking up a few rays with a cold one, or two.