Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: saw this funny joke

An auto closet would be fantastic, get dresse automatically make up and the rest done perfectly! it would be like a dream come true!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Robbiegirl, Also - did you notice that the outfits George ended up in were always different than anything his wife ever wore? Did he have his own (secret) wardrobe?
    LOL SaraLin ! Well there was actually one episode where George pushed the HE button and still ended up in a cute dress and heels ! Jane just laughed and said it was her new outfit and had since she had no room in her closet she hung it in his ! He pretended to not be happy !

Connie, That's funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".