Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got it done!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I got it done!

Hey y'all! I have been thinking about this for a long time, but I got my ears pierced today!! WOO HOO!! LOL I got small, September birth stones and y'all will see pics when I post more.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Hooray for you Kimberly I am still a clip on girl one day maybe that will change

Yay! That's wonderful news Kimberley. I am really pleased for you.
    Isn't it the most amazingly happy feeling when you finally get them done?
    That's a real milestone moment in your journey. Best wishes!
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Thank you! I hear ya, Cassie..... Yeah, maybe so. If you're worried about the pain, I'm telling ya, it ain't THAT bad. It feels kinda like being bit by an ant, for only a few seconds. My earlobes stung a little, (not bad at all), for just a few minutes after that. It's been a couple of hours now and it doesn't hurt now at all. LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you, Krea! Yes, I totally agree. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Awesome!! Now you have unlimited possibilities in you choices of earrings. I had my wife do mine about 6 weeks ago with the kits you get on Amazon for $10.00. With a little ice on your ear for a minute before you pierce, no pain at all. And oh the earrings I have collected during those six weeks!!! Welcome to the club girl.
    The Pink Fog is thick with this one....

I love having my ears pierced. You won't regret getting it done. In today's culture you can wear studs all the time, even in male mode, and it's no big deal.

That's great, it just opened a whole new selection of earrings. That was the best day when my nephew asked why I wasn't in style and get my other ear pierced. Its was so cool to wear any earring and you can now do the same.

It?s funny that I?ve never considered that before.

Casey41, Don't dwell on it ... this or that.. who cares, just do it !You will realize that no one will even notice....
    Last edited by JoanneNY; 09-08-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    Joanne

I mentioned getting my ears pierced to my wife, and she said, NO! Funny, because a few years ago, before my CD'ing she wanted me to get them pierced and I never did it!

I got my ears pierced sometime around 2012? But I haven't used earrings since around 2015. I'll find out someday soon whether my earlobes have closed up, since I'm trying on the clothes again.
    - Phoebe Brenne

That's great! Good on you. I've also never thought about it, at least not since Jr. High when one of my friends got an ear pierced. Hmmm...

Dana

Did it myself with the Amazon kit four weeks ago.I took out the piercing studs Sunday and replaced with some gold studs.Getting the backs off he piercing studs was a real chore and I thought I'd need help with them which would have been a problem since I'm staying away from people. Putting the backs on is very difficult for me. I've ordered some plastic backs and hopefully they'll work better for me where backs are required. I probably will mainly wear small hoops which are hinged. Any suggestions on putting on the backs? Anyone use a forceps to hold the back? Anyway, I have a souvenir of Covid 19 which hopefully is the only one.

I managed to get one in the left -- now I just need a wig... (the profile pic in over 6 years old & I purged away a nice wig...)
    (And to figure out how to add images...)
    Last edited by brenne; 09-09-2020 at 03:39 AM.
    - Phoebe Brenne

congratulations, I can tell you it was the best decision I made of 2020. I never liked clip-ons and now I have more earrings than I know what to wear with.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Way To Go, Kimberly!

Yes, alright, Kimberly! Be sure to follow the after care instructions to avoid infection and you have it! Congrats! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congratulations....
    Now just follow the instructions you received and keep them clean and in no time you'll be able to wear the multitude of styles available.
    Enjoy...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Brenner, I got mine done around 2003 and used to wear earrings in drab in my 50's but haven't for about ten years. Now I only wear them when I crossdress which has been infrequent due to lack of opportunities. When I do wear then now I sometimes have to push them through a small amount of resistance but it's not a big deal. They don't grow back completely and you should be able to go a while without and not experience any issues.

had both ears pierced 40-odd years ago.... started 'dressing' about 6 years ago.... no problemo..... (⌒▽⌒)

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    Brenner, I got mine done around 2003 and used to wear earrings in drab in my 50's but haven't for about ten years. Now I only wear them when I crossdress which has been infrequent due to lack of opportunities. When I do wear then now I sometimes have to push them through a small amount of resistance but it's not a big deal. They don't grow back completely and you should be able to go a while without and not experience any issues.
    Well I used lens cleaner to wipe my ear with before putting the stud in, and wore the stud for an hour or 2, and the ear looks OK today.
    - Phoebe Brenne

Mine are double pierced in both ears and I had them done 15 years ago or so.
    I always wear diamonds in the uppers and sometimes something in the lowers in drab, but love being able to wear something pretty and feminine in the lowers. I adore the look.
    Can't imagine going back to those clip on earrings I used to wear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Kimberly, Congratulations.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly A. View Post
    Hey y'all! I have been thinking about this for a long time, but I got my ears pierced today!! WOO HOO!! LOL I got small, September birth stones and y'all will see pics when I post more.
    Good for you Kimberly! But ya know... those studs are just the beginning! Because now you can shop for all kinds of pretties to dangle from your lobes. I'm debating getting a second set of piercings, as soon as I can spare the cash.

You just have to make sure that you follow the after care instructions.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Mine are triple pierced. Makes a statement wearing double or triple hoops sometimes but the only one I regretted getting pierced was upper left ear in the cartilage. Ouch it hurt forever thought it would never heal. At the time I wore glasses too and would rub as well. But no I can wear either a stud or small gold or silver hoop there too.