Thread: Who's that blond in your car ?

Banned Read only

Who's that blond in your car ?

In the UK we have to have our vehicles tested for roadworthiness ( MOT ) annually after the first three years . I had mine booked in at a garage I'd used for many years and trusted . The problem is it's in a village a few miles from my new home so I needed someone to pick me up and when the check is complete to drive me out to pick the car up . I usually ask for other jobs to be taken care of , this time my aircon needs checking . I asked a dog walker who I've now known for over two years , he has no problems with me as Teresa when walking the dogs as do several others who sometimes meet up when out walking .

When I met him this morning on the walk I thanked him for helping me out but then asked him , " what are you going to say when someone asks who was that blond in your car ? " He paused for a moment then replied , " Oh I'd never thought of that because they know my wife isn't blond !" Then a big smile swept across his face and said , " Good isn't it !" I've also met his wife so I know she'll see the funny side of it .

Thanks Teresa, I enjoyed the humour in that story.

Karen

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    It's a family run business now with just two brothers , one of them has a nephew who is NB , so he asked me how he should now address me ? I told him I'm not NB so he can still call me by my christian name but spelt Terri , he was good with that . Previously I'd popped into the garage to get my tyres checked for tread depth , I saw the other brother , I could see he recognised the voice but it took a few minutes for the penny to drop , I have to say they have both been very genuine with me .

I will add on both occasions I wore a summer skirt with a Tshirt and wedges .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-10-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Way to go girl! enjoy and have fun dressing
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Thanks Bobbi , I guess it is possibly still fun but it's a lovely feeling just to be treated as normal .

Teresa I could not agree with you more to be treated as an equal especially by a stranger without any angst makes my day
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Teresa, You should write a book of all the interactions you have. Too funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".