Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kind of always wanted to be one of the girls.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Now days things are a changing !

You're not wrong, Robbiegirl! LOL
    Like you, I was raised between two sisters..... I have an older sister, (from my dad's first marriage), then he married my mom, I came along, then my younger sister. So with that family, I was in the middle as well. LOL Then, my parents divorced, my dad married a third time and they had two girls, (my two youngest sisters). Also, my dad's brother has three daughters and I practically grew up with them as well..... Sorry I'm repeating myself, but yeah, I do contribute that to my feminine side. LOL
    Last edited by Di; 09-15-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Platinum Member
    I have to acknowledge that I have always enjoyed the company of women more than that of men. I gravitated towards them as a child and over my lifetime, have always had more close female than male friends.

Several times in the company of my wife and her friends, one or another remarked, you are just one of the girls. Even the women I worked with made similar observations. I always took that as a compliment.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    That's cool, kimdl….. Like you, I've always made friends better with females than with males. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.