Thread: Boot Season

Boot Season

Hey gurls,
    The hot weather has kind of left and it is September. That can only mean one thing...boot season. Have to break out my 9 West cuties. Is it me or am I the only one loving this change of seasons to bring on boot season?

Boot scoot bogie baby

Banned Read only
    I love my boots, and always get complements when I wear them.

Too early here. It's still hot enough for sandals (and painted toenails).
    In a month or so, I'll be ready to get the cute boots out.

Let's not forget about the sweaters that go with those boots.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Define hot weather leaving. We cooled off to an average of about 95 this week. 😂

Basically all my heels are boots or booties, so no real change, for me.: I don't know: But happy it's working for you. 👍🏾

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't need no "season" or reason to get my boots on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wear them all year round. Only seasonal benefit is the selection in the stores gets better

I can't wait for boot season to arrive. I can't wait for riding boots with leggings; riding boots with tight jeans; riding boots with midi skirts; and best of all heeled boots with any skirt. All of these boots are tall and fit great.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I'm going to miss the summer and being able to wear my swim suits on the boat but still it will be nice to get back into nylons with my shoes and boots.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It’s cold in central Texas. It’s jacket weather, and I’m trying to decide which jacket goes best with my new dress. No boots today, but maybe this weekend.

I would love it more if I could go out somewhere fun and not risk killing myself.

Or maybe ever worse, bringing it home and killing my wife who is more vulnerable than I am.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I bought a pair of booties from Torrid and was pleasantly surprised they fit. Now the hunt is on for a tall pair of boots !!!!